Harvest Currency!!

Harvest rework seems awesome.

Harvest drops itemised currency, which you spend at your Horti bench + all recipes are known.
Last edited by I Denizen I on Aug 11, 2022, 4:46:03 PM
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2022, 9:46:27 PM
As someone who completely ignored Harvest since it was added because I'm not into crafting and because I'm just not seeing myself keeping full stash of different items and bases at all times to use Harvest effectively and make big bucks I am super thankful to GGG for this change. It finally makes Harvest not completely useless for plebs like me. Even better if that currency is tradable to other players.
Honestly, the best change and the one thing I look forward to this league. I was neutral towards Harvest before, but the fact that you needed to use the crafts there and then, with limited storage for the good ones, has always made me feel pressured. And because of that I avoided interacting with the mechanic more than I wanted to. And when I used it it felt wrong to leave crafts unused, even though I clearly did not need them.

This time around I might actually spec into Harvest on the Atlas Tree.
The best change is still more Harvest Bosses which translates in (hopefully) more Oshabi fights. This therefore means Forbidden Shakos for everyone!! \o/
"
blakeks wrote:
The best change is still more Harvest Bosses which translates in (hopefully) more Oshabi fights. This therefore means Forbidden Shakos for everyone!! \o/

Except Div Orbs to roll Shako's are now 10x's rarer, and will be costing 150c+ each instead of 10-15c, big ouch on that Shako.
It also makes encountering Harvest in low maps useful, because the currency is still useful.

Welcome change.
goodbye TFT
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
goodbye TFT

oh no
This is a good change for sure.
That and Scourge currency coming back :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
This is an absolutely SIIIIIIICK change.

I engage with harvest but now. SHHhHEEEEeeeEEsh.

I want more harvest.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info