What are you hoping to see in the Lake of Kalandra expansion league?

Anything remotely fun enough to keep me from grind boredom quitting after 2 weeks, and not another half arsed league that feels like it was put together at the last moment, but I guess my standards are too high
- Some deeper league mechanics compared to everything that we had after Expedition.
- Some good news regarding balance. In my understanding the manifesto was only a glance/some raw ideas on what needs to be changed. The actual implementation might look different, and I hope for some pleasant surprises.
Reworked uniques drop normally and not gated behind league mechanic.
Second-class poe gamer
Chris willsons step brother
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
I hope that I won't see anymore nerfs today - in passive skill tree, no unique's turned into garbage after rework, no league mechanics ruined after rework, no further skill nerfs not mentioned in manifesto, no atlas passive skill nerfs..

But whom am i kidding, Most likely gonna see all of it in patchnotes today =/
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
No more 1% game balance !!.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
A league mechanic that doesn't rely on a timer. I'm fucking sick of the forced fast play mechanics.

I just want something fun that I can do without feeling pressure.

But we all know what the realuty will be......more timers.

For real, the timers need to die in a fire already.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
A league mechanic that doesn't rely on a timer. I'm fucking sick of the forced fast play mechanics.

I just want something fun that I can do without feeling pressure.

But we all know what the realuty will be......more timers.

Uhhh...

We've had 1 semi-timer league( Scourge) in 2 years - 1 out of 9.
pretty sure sentinels have timers.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Complete and utter destruction of the same ol, same ol super-meta builds.

Bows everything, buff melee w/ massive innate DR, every build that was top 5% on ninja - gutted.

Look at completely unused skills in the bottom 2% (or that did not even make the chart) and buff the absolute snot out of them.

But, OFC, that won't happen because the top tier players making those meta builds are the whales paying to keep the servers up.

"
pr13st wrote:
Reworked uniques drop normally and not gated behind league mechanic.

Or had their drop rates adjusted to be as rare as headhunter.
Heck, re-tune headhunter drop rates to be in line with The Deceiver (or similar)... suddenly every build is using it as a 10c unique.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Aug 11, 2022, 11:30:17 AM
I'd fancy a dark but beautiful vista over the lake. A bit of story and a few lines of dialog.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info