We now host the Community Wiki! What does that mean?

THIS deserve a supporter pack for S20
That's just the news seems to be a typo. This wikipedia has been around for almost 10 years, not 1. Many old players (including me) have been using it since the release of the game, since the days when trading tabs did not exist.
really nice news. i've also been only using this wiki for a while now as the news of it being better than the other one has been spread through the guild i'm in for everyone to use it mainly due to being ad free.

i have one question...

"
potentially exporting data directly from the game.

would this data fail to load when servers go down for maintenance or league launches? if it does, it would be a bad idea to try to export data from the game as it will render a lot of the wiki nonfunctional during those times
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Good move
"
Setos77 wrote:
That's just the news seems to be a typo. This wikipedia has been around for almost 10 years, not 1. Many old players (including me) have been using it since the release of the game, since the days when trading tabs did not exist.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/sfx3ee/project_poe_wiki_6_months_since_the_great_wiki/
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Cool...
Now Host an Official Discord...
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Shoutout to everyone at GGG who helped make this happen.
"
To help with this, we'll also be linking the new one on our site for easier navigation.

Hype
To help that website grow I think it would be super nice to have the ability to /wiki fireball or any other subject.

In Guild Wars 2 you can do a /wiki [x item] and it will lead to their wiki.

I really think this would be a cool addition, but I guess you may want to poke at them and see if it is "their idea"

Looking forward to the announcement! ^-^
edit: nvm

thanks
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 8, 2022, 10:46:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info