We now host the Community Wiki! What does that mean?

Thank you GGG for supporting the creators & financially supporting them.

Big thanks of course to the creators of the Wiki, you did gods work, it really saved me a lot of time.
"
At the moment, the old wiki ranks higher in google's search results. It's a concern because the old wiki has out-of-date information and some players may navigate to it not knowing that there is a more up-to-date wiki out there. The more that people use this new one, the less of a problem this will be. To help with this, we'll also be linking the new one on our site for easier navigation.

Yeah that sounds like Fandom/Wikia alright. They always effectively get the top search result for virtually any video game wiki even if a superior option exists, which sucks considering I've only ever found like one or two actually worth their salt with no alternatives.
Thanks

For supporting the community and once again thanks for the South African server

For the first time in my extensive gaming career, I feel proud to belong to a like-minded group that doesn't just care about profit.

Its crazy GGG truly are the best gaming company existing
Yes!! I love this, I hope it will also change the top results on google to show that wiki instead of the scuffed copied fandom version, which is so unintuitive to use on desktop.
Well done and deserved!
Last edited by DbK_JOR on Aug 10, 2022, 7:45:23 AM
Very nice, if wiki will be offfline during poe tech restarts.
"
A waste of resources with minimal return. Poedb has become the new wiki for game, with a detailed and elaborate categorization of everything and anything. Better help them instead of creating this nonsense

Unfortunately true.
very cool, now we just have to get it to show at top of google
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
A waste of resources with minimal return. Poedb has become the new wiki for game, with a detailed and elaborate categorization of everything and anything. Better help them instead of creating this nonsense

Unfortunately true.

yeah, that's really unfortunate. if they fix poedb by removing all calculation info from the client, it would probably remove predictive mode.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info