[Xbox] Custum filter bug

All in the title.

My custom filter is active but i have loot as if i had the basic filter of the game.
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2022, 6:45:19 AM
GGG ?
I suppose you updated it after last leaguestart?, if not that will be the case. Eventually you might need to update it again
Yeah i update them at each league.
"
Yeah i update them at each league.

If you use Filterblade, go to profile/itemfilters here on pathofexile.com, delete your filter there and re-upload it via Filterblade. At least this has been a solution for several cases in the past.
Also with the changes at Filterblade, make sure it is not uploaded as "PC", i nearly got tricked there one time.
I tried your solution and it still don't work. If i click on the filter option, my game freeze and i have to restart it. I have the latest version of filter 8.8 and i don't understand why nobody from GGG came here to help..
Hi,

I've tested your filters and there doesn't appear to be any problems with them. Are you able to repro this behaviour without your custom filters enabled?

If so, I'd suggest clearing your systems cache, you can do this by powering your system down completely, disconnecting the power for 30 seconds and then trying the game again.
Failing that, you can try reinstalling the game.
So it's good. I've delete the game, delate my xbox account, clearing my system cache, re installe my account, the game and then, when i've chose a filter, the game freezed for nearly 10/15 seconds and all is returned to the normal. I have no freeze anymore.

The strange things is i have done all those steps in X Box One X and nothing change but it works with the Serie X. As i had many filter bugs with my One X, i asking me if there is a problem with old generations console and custom filters.

We'll see when Kalandra Lake end to see if i have another problem as it always in this period i experiment filter bugs.

PS: Please, excuse my english ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info