Alongside our livestream reveal for our next expansion, we'll also be introducing two new sets of Supporter Pack themes! When the expansion launches, both the Archnemesis and Sentinel Supporter Packs will leave the store forever, so this is your last chance to purchase them before they are gone!

There are two pairs of Archnemesis Supporter Packs available in the store; the Wyrm Supporter Pack and the Emberkeep Supporter Pack.

Similarly, there are two pairs of Sentinel Supporter packs in the store; the Reaper series and Arcanist series Supporter Packs.

Each of the two pairs of Supporter Packs is designed in its own style with different contents, so you can choose whichever you prefer; or if you can’t decide, you can get both! If you have previously purchased a smaller pack, you have the option to upgrade to a larger one. All of the microtransactions included in the Supporter Packs are exclusive and will not be available in the store again.

If you're interested in getting one of the Archnemesis or Sentinel Supporter Packs but you're not sure you'll be able to do so in time, we'd recommend setting up a payment plan which can reserve a pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan. Just email us in advance at support@grindinggear.com; we'll be happy to help you!

Additionally, if you have purchased any plain points packs since January 26th 2022 (PDT), you can use this in an upgrade to one of the Archnemesis Supporter Packs! Similarly, if you have purchased any plain points packs since May 4th 2022 (PDT), you can use this in an upgrade to one of the Sentinel Supporter Packs! You can credit up to 80% of the value of your desired supporter pack towards an upgrade. You'd then receive the remainder of the contents of the pack, excluding the points you already purchased before the upgrade.

The Archnemesis and Sentinel Supporter Packs will be replaced with the new ones on consoles alongside the launch of our next expansion.

Thank you so much for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Toe nail polish mtx or skip league.
Eat your vegetables.
Let's be real here, those Sentinel Packs deserved to be in store for the same amount of time as Archnemesis.
Supporter packs no longer stay through the next league like they have been doing?
THE ONLY MTX I NEED IS QUARTZ FLASK
"
realmoney wrote:
THE ONLY MTX I NEED IS QUARTZ FLASK

Invisible flask mtx pleease
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
I still feel that the 90euro pack is abysmal in value and the 60euro pack is very weak.
Please eighter bring more value to them or get rid of the 90euro one.
Mathils actual cat
Money will be spent when you guys after 10 years can make it even remotely clear what you want to do with this game. And as a bonus, poe 2? mobile? hard mode *not that i would touch it to live* loot 2.1 *since 2.0 is scrapped after waiting 2 years for that to just be thrown away* and so on...
Wyrmlord set ended up being a favorite of mine. Didn't really care for it at first, but like a fine wine it grew on me.
"
HDTanel wrote:
I still feel that the 90euro pack is abysmal in value and the 60euro pack is very weak.
Please eighter bring more value to them or get rid of the 90euro one.

I could agree with the "value" argument if those packs didn't provide exact amount of points. At this point those packs are basically giving all MTX for free, hard to argue value if you are getting all of the MTX ON TOP of 900 points for 90 euro/dollars exactly like you would get for buying pure points for 90$. When we got 550 points for 60$ than we could argue that MTX within the pack is or is not worth the 50 points or 5$. Now? What you want really? All MTX from those packs are completely free of monetary value.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info