Divination Card Stories - A Fate Worse Than Death

"
aciarduce wrote:
Stories like these make the game itself more meaningful to everyone.
Seeing an item in game knowing about the people it represents humanizes it all.
Seeing a monument to someone devoted to the game,
Whether it's a developer who died before release...
A child whose final wish was to be included....
Someone who took so much time in their life to make a wiki and spread their passion
Or a group of friends cementing their memories in the deaths of untold mobs!

I feel a deeper connection to games I love and even to people I don't know when I see their lives reflected back at me.

To the best of us, their memories, and the stories we can share!

In honor of my friend and gaming buddy Brett.

it really is, specially for me too. I started playing Poe last year in August of the middle of Expedition League, oh man I had so much fun and frustration due game difficulty but it was all worth the summer sleepless nights figuring out how to play and what to build how to craft etc etc. I was going through a painful break up with the girl and dealing with severe depression that time, I always heard Poe was a complicated game and wanted to play it for long so I thought maybe if I will launch the game it will soak me in and somehow help me with my situation, in the world of MMO RPG. Long story short, this game helped me a lot during that time and actually thought me some too for example the game is always about going forward, moving with the flow running through the acts fast as you can, running the maps, having patience with trades and etc haha. I felt in love with the Poe since then.
Gratz, it's indeed very catchy with name and art and reward every time it drops from Conq/Sirus.
:D
LUL
ty
gl
hf
SYNTHESIS LEAGUE RETURNING?

NICE! FINALLY!!!
Arian Synthesis of G3
Nice card.Congratulations!
Very cool. Thank you.
Glad to contribute to the game!

Thank you all! :)