CadeCBC’s GSF SC 3.19 Private League!

GSF Private League 3.19

I am putting together a group of around 20 players for a GSF (Group Self Found) SC Private League on league start, August 19th. I’m looking to get a group of POE players with diverse levels of experience. I might have issues filling all player slots as well, with just my inner circle. So before the time comes I want to get a tentative list of interested players.

So, if anyones interested let me with a comment below, describing your Poe experience level. You don’t have to go into much detail, thanks!

Edit 8/11 - Heads up to anyone who comes across this post, I have upped the cap to 30 and we now have 25ish signed up. So there is still availability, contact me through any of the forms mentioned above.
Last edited by CadeCBC on Aug 11, 2022, 1:34:44 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2022, 3:41:45 PM
I'm very interested, I was looking at starting one myself but none of my poe friends wanted to do a softcore league. I started really playing this game in heist league, and since then I've played every league usually for around 2 months of the league. I used to only play softcore trade, but now I find myself playing hardcore trade or softcore ssf. I have played a few private leauges in the past, and found it to be the best experience. PM me on here for my discord!
"
Levedodo wrote:
I'm very interested, I was looking at starting one myself but none of my poe friends wanted to do a softcore league. I started really playing this game in heist league, and since then I've played every league usually for around 2 months of the league. I used to only play softcore trade, but now I find myself playing hardcore trade or softcore ssf. I have played a few private leauges in the past, and found it to be the best experience. PM me on here for my discord!

Private leagues can be alot of fun, can take teamwork to a whole new level!
I wish my friends were up to do something like this project..really team up, share stuff... :D
I am interested. Played since delve league. A mix of standard and SSF, occasionally in conflux league. I have gotten to maps in SSFHC once, but mostly play softcore. This league I have been practicing getting faster at the campaign, but I am by no means a racer.
I would like to join if you still got spots open just looking for something to do :)
Hi,

Me and my brother would like to join your league!

We both have experience years back, we both recently took a pretty long break because our fingers starting hurting with spamming flasks hehe :)

We started playing in Perandus League, must been around 2016, and ever since we played/tried the leagues that has been realesed. Now after a break we are looking into playing the game for a long time, skipping 2 leagues is alot of content, and with this new league coming up, we will have our hands full for sure doing plenty of content.

We both have good experience with the game, but far from learning it all.

Let me know in PM if you have 2 spots open.

Have a awsome day and goodluck on launch!
Id be interested if any space still. 3.4k hours on steam and bored of trade league, I generally focus on mapping and might try to do some delve as well this league. I will be on a EU schedule if that matters.
Trade and SSF SC experience since many years. SSF is a bit tedious these days, but on trade league you just end up searching for items all day. Let me know if you have a spot!
Last edited by Leostereo on Aug 17, 2022, 1:35:40 AM
id like to join
Me and a buddy would like to join if youre still accepting people. We've played for a few years now not experts but we know enough to be dangerous lol!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info