<Bridgeburners> recruting, EU realm, Eng lang

Hello Fellas,
<Bridgeburners> we are small guild (EU mostly).

We have map tab, couple of item tabs and more next league.

We invite all players who plays casually when new SF league starts.

We are mostly playing up to one months when new league start then taking break till next league - if you enjoy playing new league but you do not want to force yourself to much this could be place for you.

Peace out,
Dragosani

ed.: some thoughts after two seasons together:

We mostly play solo.
WE do not talk to much, guild is small, not much community.
We do not plan discord at the moment

If you looking for guild where you can play, chill and share items with others through guild stash it's a guild for you. But please do not expect lots of talking in g/chat.

As for playing together i will ALWAYS help any guildie with EVERY lab progress (that's when i finally level up my character in current league (Crucible)) all you need is pm me in game i will find time for you.
Same with some harder encounters (assuming i will be able to do such :D)

Currently Crucible we have 7 slots awailable, pm me in game, not here just catch me in game. ing nick HenriettaCrucibleKeogh

Last edited by Dragosani on Apr 22, 2023, 1:31:25 PM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2023, 1:36:03 PM
3 days till new league ;)
everyone who like to play casually/solo (mostly) and is looking for relaxed atmosphere - you're welcome.

shared guild stash is waiting for you and it will be great help with new league for us all.
Hi there,

I would like to join!

I will pm you in game this evening
I would like to join too.
PM sended
We will be recruting for 3.20, there will be few spots.
Still have two spots left, plus few more tomorrow probably. pm me here or in game.
we are actively recruting casual player. pm me in game "HarrySanctumKeogh"
1 slot left for guildie now, i'm logging once per day now. more slots next league.
Hello. Would love to join the guild. Mostly interested in sharing maps. And I usually contribute them a lot, just need few someimes.

My char:
@Nero_Qaiser hi
our map stash is FFA and i think everyone contribute. not sure how many maps left now cuz most ppl are offline since season is close to end. add me and whisp me when ill be online ing: "HarrySanctumKeogh"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info