Stacked Decks tab affinity

Please allow Stacked Decks to have affinity with the currency tab. Stacked Decks already show up in searches of keyword "Currency", so just add whatever needs to be added to make them affinitize to the tab accepting "[X] Currency" affinity.

Alternatively: Make a stacked deck slot on the Divination Card tab and let them affinitize and stack in the Divination Card tab.

Thanks.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2023, 6:05:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
+1

Also please make them bigger stacks! (15 please?)

Also also save my hands by being able to hold control + left click them into the ground of blood aqueduct as they drop! (Would be nice :x)
Last edited by Rakushi on Jul 19, 2022, 6:42:18 PM
"
Rakushi wrote:
+1

For what it's worth: You can currently store more than 10 in a single stack on the currency tab. I don't remember (and it doesn't list) the limit, but I think it's like 1000 or 5000 or something.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
"
Rakushi wrote:
+1

For what it's worth: You can currently store more than 10 in a single stack on the currency tab. I don't remember (and it doesn't list) the limit, but I think it's like 1000 or 5000 or something.

anything that fits into the currency tab will stack to 5k

however, opening 5k stacked decks from the currency tab is a huge pain in the ass
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

however, opening 5k stacked decks from the currency tab is a huge pain in the ass

Yeah, for sure. Filed under (probably): QoL Fix, TBD in PoE2..
Bump, we deserve this, GGG :)
+1
Yes please
+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info