[3.21] CwC Arc Manabond Build | Hierophant | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

"
Do you have the storm drinker passive from the large cluster jewel? That provides energy shield leech for the build which can help survivability quite a bit. Also, the awakened cast while channeling prevents stuns which is really important and you probably also want chaos resist. I don't have chaos resist but once I got the leech and all my ascendency points I was able to transition to red maps although it's a bit precarious in t16s. Some of the jewels in the POB provide over 1.5m dps and 2k energy shield and I'm still missing those.

Yes. I have storm drinker passive from cluster.
CwC I am levelling to max lvl, but I did not notice that something stuns me when I die, in like 90% of cases.
Also, I have Watcher's eye and around 9k ES.
Chaos res is not maxed, but it is in positive range.

The damage is there most of times.
Last edited by pisoj1000 on Jul 22, 2022, 3:56:21 AM
Is it still viable in 3.19 ?
The main issue I see for 3.19 is that Prism Guardian can no longer reserve 3x50% auras without the life reservation mastery. There's nothing else on the tree aside from 25% determination but that's not enough.
"
pisoj1000 wrote:
"
Do you have the storm drinker passive from the large cluster jewel? That provides energy shield leech for the build which can help survivability quite a bit. Also, the awakened cast while channeling prevents stuns which is really important and you probably also want chaos resist. I don't have chaos resist but once I got the leech and all my ascendency points I was able to transition to red maps although it's a bit precarious in t16s. Some of the jewels in the POB provide over 1.5m dps and 2k energy shield and I'm still missing those.

Yes. I have storm drinker passive from cluster.
CwC I am levelling to max lvl, but I did not notice that something stuns me when I die, in like 90% of cases.
Also, I have Watcher's eye and around 9k ES.
Chaos res is not maxed, but it is in positive range.

The damage is there most of times.

Probably Chaos damage, try to keep your Coruscating Elixir up all the time.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 12, 2022, 6:38:43 AM
Hi, first let me say thank you for putting this build together. I tried the end game version and it is tons of fun.

So I am thinking of league starting with it but I wanted to ask how is the leveling process. Is it a pain until the uniques are obtained? How is the overall experience using the suggested leveling trees and self casting Manabond?
"
hellix wrote:
Hi, first let me say thank you for putting this build together. I tried the end game version and it is tons of fun.

So I am thinking of league starting with it but I wanted to ask how is the leveling process. Is it a pain until the uniques are obtained? How is the overall experience using the suggested leveling trees and self casting Manabond?

Leveling with it is definitely a pain. It starts to get interesting until you have Mjollnir on and Prims Guardian at least. But it's still hard because of chaos damage being too punishing.
"
wishdropper wrote:
Hey guys, cwc arc manabond hierophant build is here. Using Mjölner to trigger manabond. Manabond deals lightning damage based upon your missing unreserved mana. Cast while channeling - Arc setup is mostly for clear. Manabond is our main damage source.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 ex

Stun Avoidance: Level 5 Awakened Cast While Channeling
(Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using Supported Skills)

Exposure: Level 5 Awakened Lightning Penetration
(Supported Skills have (0–10)% chance to inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit)
- Use wave of conviction until you get the awakened gem.

Split Personality: Using two of them.
+5 to Intelligence
+5 to maximum Mana

Aps for cyclone: 3.79 with 0% cdr

Accuracy: Shaper's Touch (+4 accuracy per 2 int) and Additional Accuracy support gem

Vaal Clarity: Use vaal version to reset your mana cost.

Leveling: Self cast manabond until you get the unique items. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Axiom Perpetuum (x2)
- Tabula Rasa
- Dream Fragments
- Le Heup of All
- Karui Ward, Carnage Heart
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Eg7NBpHU

Build Video: https://youtu.be/KCEwo0mrAQg

Bandits: Kill All

3.19 CHANGES:
- The Reservation Mastery that grants increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills now has a value of 20% (previously 30%).
- Eternal Blessing Support now grants Supported Skills 0% increased Aura Effect at gem level 1 (previously 19% reduced), up to 19% increased at gem level 20 (previously 0% increased).

You may run into some problems after the changes.

Problem: We can't use Determination - Zealotry - Purity of Elements at the same time without getting some reserve efficiency.

Solution: We need "2% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills" mod on 3 jewels. (Implicit)
Also Clarity must be level 1.

(Footage is from 3.18)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Arc - Cast While Channelling (Awakened) - Additional Accuracy - Controlled Destruction (Awakened) - Lightning Penetration (Awakened)

Mjölner:
Manabond - Controlled Destruction (Awakened) - Lightning Penetration (Awakened)

Arcane Cloak (Divergent) - Arcane Surge (Anomalous) / Wrath - Eternal Blessing (Divergent)

Vaal Clarity (Lvl 1) - Arrogance / Sigil of Power / Frostblink (Divergent)

Vortex - Hextouch (Awakened) - Conductivity - Elemental Weakness

Prism Guardian:
Determination / Zealotry / Purity of Elements
Сreated this build an hour ago for 50-60 divs. Bosses on 16 currpted maps with 8 properties die in 1-3 seconds, it’s not worth talking about mobs at all =) After ballistas and spiders from herald of agony, I really like this build. Fast clear and ocean of damage)
for min-max I think need 50+ div more.
Gl and HF
google transle=)
Made this build this league and I am loving it. Don't think I have anywhere near 20-30 divs invested in it yet, but it is demolishing maps and quite a bit of fun. I don't really do much, if any, endgame bossing, so I'm not sure how well it will hold up there at my current investment level. I do wish it was a little bit faster moving for mapping, sometimes it feels like I am crawling; however, I might try to play with the links a little to see if that helps.

This was not my league starter so I did have some twink gear, but leveling wasn't too bad. There are just better options if you have money to respec and what not.

Also, getting a level 5 awakened CwC gem is almost mandatory. I was using 4 jewels with 25% chance to avoid stuns until I could cough up the money for the level 5 gem.

Long story short, thank you so much for sharing your build, I'm having tons of fun.
Thanks for build

Working well in 3.19

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info