Well-dressed Exile Competition Winners

congratz to all! Good stuff. Hot dang that alt art natural tho :O
I make hideouts & stuff→ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146783 ←
"
Yorosh wrote:
"You may participate in both categories, but we are only accepting one submission per category."

Now that you mention it, and having read that several times, "we are only accepting one submission per category", technically GGG, being judge, jury, and executioner followed their rules and accepted only one submission regardless. Because GGG did not explicitly say they would not accept an entry even if it did not follow all the instructions, even if it didn't have a front or a back picture, or for submitting 100 entries. They did not use words like "must". Quite a gamble -that paid off.

Congrats to all the winners!
My favs are oGsShadow for Premium and KeynoteTrash for Natural.

Wow! I do not check the forums nearly as often as I should! Honestly, after I saw the stiff competition and the highlights, I didn't think I'd make it!

For those wondering:

The weapon is the Ringmaster Weapon (1h mace) with the Bronze Treasure Hunter Weapon Effect. The weapon effect is currently in the mtx box, but should eventually hit the store.

The boots are Faith Guard Boots. The chest is the Wrangler Body Armour.

The only thing legacy here is the Judicator Helmet. If you don't have it, you could substitute it with something like the Onyx Oblivion helmet, but there are plenty of others to chose from.

Seriously though, there were a lot of cool ideas in the competition! Good job to everyone involved.
I still remember the beta-key timer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info