We went through our Hideout Showcase forum again to highlight some of your amazing hideout designs with the rest of the community! If you're looking for a new Hideout or need some inspiration for your next one, check them out in the showcase below!

Here's a list of the hideouts featured in the video (.hideout files are available for download in corresponding forum threads):

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
:) nice
Here is one I have made since years ago, quietly keep adding stuff over time but its nice small and functional
https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/4483/title/Cozy%20Shapers%20Hideout

Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 5, 2022, 6:43:22 PM
Noice
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Ggg pls let us log into our ho instead of town.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
This all these QoL changes and still cant have this.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"

nah if they did that then all the people who drop a grand on cosmetics would have empty lobby's and we cant have that :V
grats, mines the default camp with a portal device in the first node
the best is still waifu
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
xXninjakilla wrote:
"

nah if they did that then all the people who drop a grand on cosmetics would have empty lobby's and we cant have that :V

Not when you finished the campaign. You spawn next to kirac, no one there apart from 3 guys looping .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info