€ñêmÿ Guild Recruitment AU/NZ SC Trade

Welcome to €ñêmÿ Recruitment.

WHAT WE ARE:

This is an invite only guild made by a group of mature AU/NZ gamers looking to create a fun, non toxic environment to play Path of Exile in. We are sweaty gamers that usually go hard at league start, primarily playing softcore trade leagues but also the occasional private league mid or late league. We are only small, having about 6 to 8 active players but are looking to slowly and carefully expand our numbers.

Currently we are all between the ages of 25 and 35 and we are looking to add a few choice picks to our membership in preparation for the next league to increase the activity, fun, banter and party play content we run. We all have 1 to 2K hours + of gameplay, all help each other with our builds and usually play for at least 2 months each league.

We also have a fully decked out MTX Guild Stash where we share leveling items and operate our party play strategies from.

WHAT WE WANT:

Ideally people that are trustworthy, mature, light hearted, fun and don't mind a bit of banter with the boys. We want someone who considers PoE one of there favorite games and would be committed to playing and been active.

#########################################################################

If your interested in applying, please post below with your name, age, experience(gameplay hours), a little bit about yourself, what your looking for in a guild and why your interested in joining us.

If we feel you suit us we will message you privately and then get you on discord for a chat.

GL HF guys!!

Last edited by MajorSadist on Mar 3, 2023, 4:23:53 AM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2023, 3:12:09 AM
Questioning if this is a private thread or if I didn't actually hit reply..
Hey,

My name's Kial, 30yo living in Sydney. I'm keen to join a group for a sweaty 3.19 league start. Have 1600hrs played. Happy to take the time before league start to learn any role a group might need and/or do practice runs. All the extracurriculars of fun, trust, banter etc are exactly what I'm looking for, and what will bring to the table.
Hey my names Dev I'm 25 I have been playing since blight league I'm Looking for some OCE POE fans that can share knowledge play on the same time zone just have fun while enjoying likeminded company and quality banter. I can offer countless hours to be apart of the team too farm for currency and help with what ever people need. I have a competitive nature love the game cannot wait for exile con!! would be a dream come true to meet up in real life with gamer mate. maybe exile con can be that place.

Sent PM's to both of you guys who replied above.
Message us if your still interested.:)
If your interested in applying, please post below with your name, age, experience(gameplay hours), a little bit about yourself, what your looking for in a guild and why your interested in joining us.

Hi, Im Sean, currently 26. Ive played poe since expedition so relatively new still lots to learn about the game. 1591 hours on steam 100/127 achievements. Im looking for a relatively active guild/clan with players in Australian timezone as I currently live in Brisbane. I searched on tft for guilds and you were the only au guild I saw that posted.
BUMP!

Still looking for a few new members for the next league guys!

Reply here if interested!

We will have a few first timers starting PoE this coming league too so that should be fun!
Hey peeps,

RC here, 35, been playing over over 2k hours (i think), since 2012 anyway. Looking for a group to play with during league and have a bit of a chat with, cant play as much as i'd like since having a kid but still try to be active during league start. Happy to help others when I can.
Hey
Names Kenny, 19 as of this year, I have 7004 hours recorded on steam as of this post. I live in Sydney and am looking for some POE AU buddies to play with.
I have some experience league starting Aurabot, and would be great to have friends to Aurabot for.
Hey Kenny, PM'd you privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info