Kitava's Torments Quest Disappeared/Frozen

Hello, during leveling through Acts on my "BurntFaith" I encountered an issue after collecting all three Hinekora's Hair, Valako's Jaw, and Tukohama's Tooth. I did not complete the side mission by returning to Lane right away; in an attempt to get through the Acts very swiftly I continued to kill Kitava and finish Act 10. After reaching the Karui Shores I returned to Act 10 and did not have the Kitava's Torments mission. I have the three quest items still remaining in my inventory and do not have the quest reward from Kitava's Torments.
The quest does not display in the top right, and Lani does not have an option relating to the quest to turn in the parts.

I decided to wait a few days to see if it worked itself out. This did not work; I have reinstalled the game, verified cache, and done the cache clear as per troubleshooting guide.
Inside The Reliquary, the Pearl Case for the quest still appears; however, upon opening the Pearl Case, the quest item does not drop. None of the other quest boxes which drop the items are present. Quests, otherwise, are working as I have progressed my mapping quests such as The Maven's. This has only affected BurntFaith on this single quest. Please help me as this is very frustrating to not only have the quest items taking 7 slots in my inventory but also not being able to use the passive skill points from the quest. Thank you in advance.
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2022, 2:27:10 AM
If you check /passives, do you have the passive point? Are you able to drop the quest items? If so, I would talk to Lani again and see if she has the quest for you.
Its an act 5 quest not an act 10 quest. You need to visit Lani in act 5.

And for the future quest items can be dropped in any combat area if you need to get rid of them for whatever reason. They dont have to permanently clutter your inventory.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Jul 4, 2022, 2:31:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info