[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

How would you recommend to transition from starter build to this one? What's the first thing to upgrade?
How do you gain power charges?
"
CouRSeaS wrote:
How do you gain power charges?

Check description Assassin's Mark
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Assassin%27s_Mark
this build suffers a lot doing maven/eater/exarch, those boss fights are conveniently left out in the video too.

If you want to do every content, stay away from it.
Build Cost: 20-50 DIVINE

Not exalt, that threw me off. Loaded this build up prior to Sanctum league launch on PoB. Checked today and found out the tree was completely changed and the cost of the build sky-rocketed. Definitely not a league starter anymore.

-Cyclone is fun and all but with the new cluster jewels needed, makes me seriously consider rerolling for something easier to farm with and come back to this guy.
Had a blast starting this league 1 week late.
Fun build, 100% died a lot, like a lot, mostly on my end.
Currently around 20 div deep, doing t16 legion+harb+deli with scarabs + sextants.
Without going to crazy on altars and map rolls it feels smooth. (I don't do bosses).

One thing though... how you get ailments immunity, i slapped random jewels in with 50% chance to avoid poison etc. But the endgame version POB does not have any., does it not need once every other piece of the build is there or have i missed something.
how dow you gain rage?
It doesn't look like this thread is active anymore but could anyone tell me what the sources of intimidate and crush are? I'm sure it's obvious but I'm looking through the pob and I can't tell. ty in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info