Dead, but not dead.

I died, but couldn't respawn at checkpoint. So now my char can still use instant skills, is immune to dmg, can do damage (Only with instant skills such as frost blink) and I have no way to respawn without going to char select. I could not turn on petrified blood or tempest shield, but a blasphemy despair works for some reason.

Can also open portals, but unable to interract with it.

Dissolution of the flesh, dark pact build with petrified blood. Not sure if any of that makes a wonky interraction with dying? Or is this a known issue?
Last edited by MaaFa on Jun 27, 2022, 4:13:41 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2022, 2:31:08 AM
"
MaaFa wrote:
I died, but couldn't respawn at checkpoint. So now my char can still use instant skills, is immune to dmg, can do damage (Only with instant skills such as frost blink) and I have no way to respawn without going to char select. I could not turn on petrified blood or tempest shield, but a blasphemy despair works for some reason.

Can also open portals, but unable to interract with it.

Dissolution of the flesh, dark pact build with petrified blood. Not sure if any of that makes a wonky interraction with dying? Or is this a known issue?

This happens when the local PoE client and the realm server is out of sync.
Use the command --> /oos
to fix this.
Huh. I was today years old when I learned this.

Thanks for the info.
Last edited by MaaFa on Jun 27, 2022, 4:36:53 PM
"
MaaFa wrote:
Huh. I was today years old when I learned this.

Thanks for the info.

its a common command in online games, on case you get similar issues in other games.

/help (use to see all /commands)
/oos (this is for out of sync with server issues, for those running predictive mostly(lockstep users shouldn't need)), use to force resync.
/whois (use this one for unresponsive item sellers, you might see they are in a boss arena or a map, so you can PM them I can wait until your done with X)
etc...

and such are in most online games
Well. Happened again today. And /oos did nothing at all.
"
MaaFa wrote:
Well. Happened again today. And /oos did nothing at all.

use the command --> /oos
use the command --> /bug
take an ingame screenshot with the chat open showing the bug report number + the 2 commands used and make a new thread in the bug section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info