There's still a lot of time left to enter our Well-dressed Exile Competition! We've gone through a few more entries and wanted to show off more of the community's creativity by replicating their outfits and taking our own screenshots. Feel free to use them as wallpapers! Check them all out below!

Premium Category

amativ

Ariolous

bli7zz

C_HG4MER

Coronatae

Dexter1785

Mortrau

Valkruf

Willettgoboom

Natural Category

GunpowderGolem

KeynoteTrash

Reinhart

Thajarin

zupernam

We hope these highlights have given you some inspiration! If you need more, check out the last highlights post here! For more information about the competition, be sure to check out the original thread here!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Great thanks 👌
I mean you mix-and-match some shaders so you get the same colors. Asmongold looks at full set entries and exhales slowly.
Valkruf and Thajarin are the best ones in this one
Cassia supremacy
The objective was to take screenshots from the front and back and now people get featured, who screenshotted their toons from the side?!
I'm confused...
Looking good bois
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
What is the body armour in KeynoteTrash's submission ? I like it
"Exlile" whoops
"
Drakconos wrote:
The objective was to take screenshots from the front and back and now people get featured, who screenshotted their toons from the side?!
I'm confused...

same my man
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info