[XBOX] Storm Burst gem crashes when equipped.

This seems like an oddly specific bug and I'm not sure why it's happening, but through some testing, I narrowed down the cause.

I have a level 7 quality 0 Storm Burst gem. When equipped, interacting with npcs, the stash and other things crash the game. I bought a new gem(also level 7) in Lioneye's watch, and it also crashed the game. Moving it to a different piece of armour didn't change the result.

Just in case it's relevant, I'm a level 38 inquisitor with at the time of posting. I have and Ungil's Gauche, though I don't think that's relevant in this case. I have been able to use the gem prior without issue, even when it was the same level as it is now.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2022, 5:32:07 AM
Update: Seems to be happening with divine ire as well, which was to be my replacement for storm burst(gem level 3). Since both are channelling skills, I tested other skills as well. Flameblast(corrupted gem, level 1) didn't crash when opened my stash, neither did blight(gem level 2) , nor did lightning tendrils(gem level 5). However, blade flurry(gem level 2) did crash.

From this brief testing, seems like a handful of channelling gems crash my game but there's no clear pattern as to which ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info