[PS5] NO TEXTURES PLEASE FIX ASAP

Hi.
When you crash do you leave any messages in your crash reports? It can help us identify specific crashes that you are experiencing.
What kind of connection do you use for your PS5(wired, wi-fi, maybe vpn?)?
The missing shaders and your crashes might be related.
Would you be able to send a message with the next crash and then duplicate this message to me so that we can find the exact crash?
Thanks for that.
As expected the crash and missing shaders are related.

The game crashes because it receives corrupted data.
And you don't see any "textures" because the game does not receive any shaders from our server.

It seems like this problem affects only PS5 users. Maybe there are some specific network settings that are unique for some PS5s?

Would you be able to test your console on a different network? Even connecting your phone and using it as a 4G/5G modem should be enough for the test. We just want to confirm that the problem is not related to connection type.
"
is it possible that some router settings are causing this? If yes, what kind of settings, or where to look?
Your router might have a built in firewall. As I mentioned before it might use some VPN or proxi settings.
Thanks for all the updates. At least now we know that the problem is not in hardware or shader servers.
"
Can You suggest what should I do? What to ask my internet provider? How to fix that issue?
It seems like you have access to all the addresses but some services do not work.

Some providers block specific protocols to limit user activity(for example to limit p2p downloads). Or this might just be a firewall on ISPs side.

Running WinMTR test on a PC as suggested above would also help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info