๐ŸŽจ Iron Hideout Competition #9 | Theme: Wonderland - RESULTS | supported by hideoutshowcase.com ๐ŸŽจ

Here we are, at the end of another competition. Congratulations to winners and runners-up and big congratulations to Tiny for placing 1st and 2nd! Because we have a double winner, we decided to award an extra Chaos orb to 4th place, Alien Forest by woozel! See you in the next one, which will start around 21st September.
๐€ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ โข ๐ก๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฌ://๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.๐ง๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿชฝ
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’): /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง/๐‹๐š๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ | ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“-๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ— ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
Congratulations to all participants!
GJ, many are very well done.
Congrats Tiny!! Well deserved victory! Although my fav was Magis Oak Inn, the Wonders of the world is very creative approach to the topic! Also GJ to all the participants!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146844
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Because we have a double winner, we decided to award an extra Chaos orb to 4th place, Alien Forest by woozel!

Whoa nice! I feel like through these comps, I've regularly gotten quite positive response, but hadn't placed before. Guess I'm moving up! Ty!
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/woozel
Congrats to the winner
Bit late, but wow.

Gr8 job!

โ€œPatience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.โ€

โ€• Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info