Lockboxes not opening,

Since a couple of days now, lockboxes are not opening. Or very poorly i have to mash my buttons on controller. (Xbox) happens in delve on maps, breach i cant open the clasp hands. More people having this problem on console?
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2022, 3:40:37 PM
Post things like this in Console Bug reports or Console gameplay help.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Sounds to me like desync issues where your position on screen doesn't match your actual position on the game server and while it looks like you could open something, you're actually too far away.
When it happens again (ideally in a non time critical situation) could you try to run further towards the object although you should already be there and try opening again? Mashing the button often works too since the game server seems to move you towards what you're trying to open so eventually you're close enough.
I feel like desync was getting worse in recent months but there might also been a worsening of your connection to the servers (doesn't have to be in your house, just somewhere inbetween).
... is not a troll
Thanks for your replay,
the thing is It will let me use currency on pressing y.so i can upgrade a strongbox but i cant open it. And in delve i Just dont have time, It gets dark very quick.
Same goes for breach if the circle closes and i mis some clasp hands that makers It niet playable.
Even if you remove the skills from that keybind and its used only for interacting with content this bug still pops up. I deal with it by just running in circles around the object smashing the button until it works. Sucks but you get tired of complaining.

On the plus side, with PC having controller support we should get bug fixes for this eventually. They wouldn't fix it otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info