🔥LF guild members🔥big brainz+big gainz🔥zana left me with my group play :(🔥still alive in 3.21🔥

Name: "Pimp My Face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
Time Zone: EU (GMT+1)
Language: German/English
Main Focus: end-game, group play, challenges, casual, social

Hello gamers!

You're bored? No fun Kirac missions waiting for you?
You wanted to try group play once but didn't manage to find 2 friends to play with?
You saw Empy getting tons of currency and felt left out? Eh, they kinda killed that part so ... RIP

Worry not!

We might not be able to help you fulfill any of your dreams but you could come join so we can suffer together!
Need crafting or build advice? - ez clap!
Want to play a random support build because you hate playing a build that functions on it's own? - we got you!
We even have a guild stash and stuff - amazing!

Message ingame "can_we_have_aurabot" or "aurabot_at_home" for more info, reply to this super epic post or send a dm if you don't like public rejections.

PS: I sold Mathil™ an item once so I'm somewhat of a big deal just sayin no flex

Reviews:

"undisputed best ̶a̶̶x̶̶e guild in the game" - Zizaran

"probably shit"- Mathil

"yo that's kinda pog" - Alkaizerx

"irellevant" - Shaper

3.20 update
We're starting a 20 days "melee only sanctum rush" private league tomorrow (31st December) 8pm GMT+1.
3.21 update
Even tho group play has been "dead" for quite a while we're still recruiting players for 3.21. If you still want to play in a group, just want other players to play with, share map progression, trade items, need help with bosses, etc feel free to message.
Last edited by MonoImperus on Apr 4, 2023, 6:39:56 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2023, 7:14:09 PM
Bump
Hey ! I was wondering if there's an active Discord server and how much active people are playing right now :) ?
Atm we have 16 total members, around 5-8 daily active members. Our Discord is still work in progress, we're open for suggestions/criticism.
Last edited by MonoImperus on Jun 24, 2022, 1:18:30 PM
I'm garbage at this game and I have more than enough to do IRL but if you'll have me, I'll gladly join.
Hi.
I'm seeking a guild since months.

I will be glad to join you.
I started playing in Scourge league, and have been playing SSF for the last two leagues.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 27, 2022, 8:26:29 PM
I'm still really green, and I'm making a transition from Diablo 3 cuz that slowly turned into Kfc. A delicious establishment that knows it's dying, but refuses to sell to a better establishment that can repair a generation of screw ups.... God I want chicken now.... And coleslaw? Some buttery biscuits? 😳 Recruit me before I spiral into a cholesterol filled coma where I'm beyond saving and my families gonna see GGG as an accessory to my suicide...
Hey guys

Name: Sephirus
Time Zone: EU (UTC+1)
Language: German/English
Main Focus: Endgame, Group play (Mfing, Cursebot,...), Challenges, Casual mapping while chatting

I wanted to find a guild where you can play/map causally solo or with a small grp without any clear goal (just "normal" mapping)

Or at any point during the leagues build up a 4-6 man party to go a bit more the juicy route with dedicated characters (without the need to be online 8h, 7 days a week)

A bit about my PoE journey:
I have been playing since closed or open beta and accumulated over 9000h. I only play SC League, mostly "casual" and with a few friends over the years.
Up till 3.17 I cleared all endgame content (solo no carries).

I'm usually playing 4-5 days a week anywhere between 2-8h a day. Depending on Real Life stuff.

Hope to hear from you guys!
Maybe one day i'll have enough clout to sell an item to mathil but for now can i just chill in your shadow :) pls let me join i need clout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info