Party crashed and lost a Mazed Temple Map right after the patch

Is it a patch issue or is that random bug still in the game? So much currency down the drain....
IGN:
Caucxican
"
caucxican wrote:
Is it a patch issue or is that random bug still in the game? So much currency down the drain....

lol sorry about this but yah, a mazed temple, my group loses maze 77's nearly everyday from crashes right as everyone clicks to enter the map
IGN Discharge_me
le sigh
IGN:
Caucxican
Maybe you can spend 1 exalt and buy another one?
"
Mammii wrote:
"
caucxican wrote:

lol sorry about this but yah, a mazed temple, my group loses maze 77's nearly everyday from crashes right as everyone clicks to enter the map

Maybe you shouldn't all click at the same time.....
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Mammii wrote:
"
caucxican wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't all click at the same time.....

We were all already inside fighting first pack
IGN:
Caucxican

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info