Weekend Stash Tab Sale

I would love to buy some stash tabs, but you still havent fixed the game.
Melee feels super weak now.
Bs degen and on other death effects still need toning down.
Can't sustain a single map in SSF with all 2% nodes and 8 fav slots either with shadow shaping or singular focus.
Can't even consistently farm a league mechanic when you take all its nodes and block all others from appearing.

Thanks but I'll pass :p
"
Buissonix wrote:
Can't sustain a single map in SSF with all 2% nodes and 8 fav slots either with shadow shaping or singular focus.
Can't even consistently farm a league mechanic when you take all its nodes and block all others from appearing.

Just because there is a favored map system and a way to block other league content doesn't mean you can or should be able to sustain 1 single map type and 1 single league mechanic to farm 24/7.

That would probably be op LOL.

edit: And that's what scarabs and buying maps from other players is for as well. Although trading is still a nightmare in PoE and needs a rework, like a market npc that sells wares on your behalf or an auction house.

Before I quit this league, I messaged like 6 people to buy an item for 6 exalted orbs and none of them responded at all (high roll Aegis Aurora early into the league), so don't try to tell me that trading is "fine" in it's current state either when people are ghosting us from buying big ticket items. Imagine how it is to buy small stuff like maps and scarabs.

That said, back on topic, I got all the stash tabs I needed early on, but nice to see this sale come back. Miiiight get one more.
Last edited by dizz on Jun 10, 2022, 1:52:41 PM
nice, needed some tabs.
A lot of people bought the gem tab but it's too small. 500 gems are nothing. Please make it larger.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
why support broken game ? its depressing . people are quiet because they stoped caring and playing.

edit:
i bought 150 points to buy 1 quad tab. dont judge me lol
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Jun 13, 2022, 3:37:21 AM
"
SuperDrop wrote:
why support broken game ? its depressing . people are quiet because they stoped caring and playing.

edit:
i bought 150 points to buy 1 quad tab. dont judge me lol

PoE forum complainers in a nutshell ;)

I'll wait until the game is fixed. No need to waste my hard earned money right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info