[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build (with Mageblood) | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18
Hey guys, cast on crit forbidden rite occultist build is here. This is the second and last time I use mageblood in a build. Going back to normal builds after this. This is probably tankiest build I've played. Damage is not insane or anything but energy shield sustain on this build is keep you alive. I didn't use Ashes of the Stars but feel free to use it.
No Mageblood version: https://youtu.be/YX0WBnwE5YE
- Hight Budget: 50+ ex
Before asking a question please read.
Mana: How do I sustain mana?
- Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost mod on rings
- Replica Conqueror's Efficiency
- +10 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks (Twin Claw)
- 25% reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Flask Effect
Critical Strike Chance: Aim for %100 crit chance.
- Power charges
- Diamond Flask
- Ascendancy, Skill tree
- Brittle Ground
Cooldown recovery: We need at least %14 for this build. I got it from awakened gem because it's really cheap this league.
- Awakened Cast on Critical (minimum lvl 3)
- Shaper/Crusader belt
- Shaper/Crusader boots
Accuracy: We need %100 hit chance.
Hits can't be Evaded mod solves the problem
Aps: With 14% cooldown recovery optimal aps for cyclone is 7.57. Don't go over it. Cyclone's aps is 7.55 with this setup.
- 28% inc attack speed, Claw
- 5% inc attack speed, Quick Getaway (x2)
- 16% inc attack speed, Repeater (x2)
- 5% inc attack speed, Arcane Adept
If you wanna play with more or less attack speed check out the link:
Resists: Elemental resists are capped at 90% thanks to new jewel Melding of the Flesh. In this case we use Purity of Ice + Aegis Aurora combo to increase max cold res.
- +7% to max cold res, Purity of Ice (Level 20 and inc aura effects)
- +5% to max cold res, Aegis Aurora
- +3% to max cold res, Body Armour Implicit
Stun Immunity: It's conditional but enough for mapping
- 80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently (Boots enchant)
- 15% chance to Avoid being Stunned (jewel implicits)
Militant Faith: Dominus to get Inner Conviction keystone.
- 1% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras per 10 Devotion
- 4% increased Area Damage per 10 Devotion
How do I generate power charge on bosses?
- When we spend 200 mana we get a power charge
- Assassin' Mark
Leveling: It's possible to level with forbidden rite but you'll need chaos res, recoup nodes on tree, it's too much work for leveling. I recommend you level with spellslinger ed/contagion with 6l blight setup until level 68 or 70. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.
- Tabula Rasa
- Poet's Pen
- Praxis (x2)
- Lochtonial Caress
- Belt of the Deciever
- Karui Ward
Build Video: https://youtu.be/m8EifA5iyLA
Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)
Cyclone (Divergent) - Cast On Critical Strike (Awakened) - Forbidden Rite - Added Chaos Damage (Awakened) - Void Manipulation (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage
Vaal Discipline - Determination - Purity of Ice - Enlighten (Lvl 3)
Vaal Molten Shell - Withering Step (Anomalous) - Flame Dash - Enhance
Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit / Zealotry / Tempest Shield
Vengeance - Purifying Flame (Divergent) - Cast On Critical Strike (Awakened)
Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks / Defiance Banner
Last edited by wishdropper on Jun 9, 2022, 9:51:39 AM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2022, 2:46:12 AM
on Jun 9, 2022, 9:35:06 AM
I love this build, but I have several questions:
First, here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/HPvgFRvj
The build is almost a copy of yours, but I have much less damage and I can't figure out why. Your build has 100% crit chance, mine is only 80%+. Look, please, and tell me where is the mistake or what is missing.
In the video, you kill them much faster than me.
on Jun 14, 2022, 8:46:10 AM
Can you check my pob and tell me where can i get more crit chance please.
on Jun 20, 2022, 2:46:12 AM