South African server down?

its crazy after playing 50-80 ms ping how can we go back too 200+++ ping
When the SA servers are online (like so far today), they really are great. Constant < 20 ms pings 😊
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
When the SA servers are online (like so far today), they really are great. Constant < 20 ms pings 😊

And we're back to Frankfurt again.
Yea you guessed it 20:41 Back to Frankfurt rerouted from SA servers.....

Maybe this will also be fixed with POE 2 mmmmmm?

"
HoloKasT wrote:
I have not been able to get onto SA server at all this evening.

Only good thing about this is I have been sitting in my HO crafting gear for myself and have managed to make a few nice pieces.

having fun crafting when you need to click everything 4 times because "cannot perform action" on trash EU pings?
"
Catfish_Joe wrote:
00:21 SA Server gone again!!!

As I said before if you make a post about the "Micro Transaction shop" and you get immediate response!

I agree the Experimental SA servers last league was more consistent than this shit.

Start of 3.18 the server was stabile now it just fail and reroute you.

I'm on the verge to quit this league wonder if any SA player play Hardcore like this?

Rg, Joe

I personally found enjoyment of the game again after switching to SSF HC and this is really Hurting my Enjoyment , so I hear you man , I just wish something was done about this , Just so you know I'm being honest https://clips.twitch.tv/KitschyProductiveKoupreyOSfrog-Tlmr68lKyJYALR7a

"
Catfish_Joe wrote:
Yea you guessed it 20:41 Back to Frankfurt rerouted from SA servers.....

Maybe this will also be fixed with POE 2 mmmmmm?

yup, was on at that exact time as well. guess everyone is just afk or heads in the sand given the poor reception of this league - happened in the recent past so wouldn't surprise me. what irritates me is that if this was any other region it would likely have been fixed already instead of it already having been over a week.

"
5K0RP10 wrote:

yup, was on at that exact time as well. guess everyone is just afk or heads in the sand given the poor reception of this league - happened in the recent past so wouldn't surprise me. what irritates me is that if this was any other region it would likely have been fixed already instead of it already having been over a week.

This.
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jun 18, 2022, 5:07:26 PM
Normally by this time the servers are back on but not today it seems. GGG please assist us we are really struggling
Seems to still be logging me on Frankfurt. Lovely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info