Instant Blight crashes after 3.18.0d

still crashing on building a new tower sometime when alot of enemys are in the map

not sure if relevant but they mobs are all effected with t3 chill and t3 physical what tanks alot of fps

...kinda impossible to do ravaged blighted maps with that no fps and you crash on tower building and mobs dont pause

tried on dx 11 and 12 all low settings dynamic cull & res on
Last edited by Medivha on Sep 12, 2022, 1:02:23 PM
Crashing on building tower as well.
Same hare. Can't play blight, crash almost every time.

DX11, DX12, Vulkan...
Vulkan, btw is most stable for me:
like 50% chance of crash at every map :)
Last edited by DmitryOlenin on Sep 27, 2022, 3:11:22 PM
Please fix this
Experiencing this as well. EVERY time it happens when I am upgrading a tower, usually when it's the very first creation of the tower. Tried doing Vulkan and DX12, and no overlays, nothing fixes it.
How is there NO update on this?
Same.
Playing on WIN 7 (this may be relevant).
Happening to me too. Win 10.
Running into the same issue on blight encounters. I can place towers but when monsters spawn there's a chance it'll crash. I now place portals before doing blight so I can try to salvage it.
It doesn't matter the renderer, the OS, if it's the Steam build/plain GGG build, the GPU type or the blight type (regular map, blighted map, blight ravaged map), blight crashes. Packcheck does nothing, disabling random audio bits does nothing, it's apparently nothing the user can fix. GGG has this stickied as a known, high priority rare bug, but it's clearly not rare for many users. If they need more information from the users that are crashing, it would be nice if they'd request what they need. Every time I see a patch I hope for a fix but it's not there.
Exact same issue here (3.19), it happens both in regular maps with blight mod as well as in blighted maps. It always happens the same way i.e. in the middle of clicking the icon to build a tower - the last thig I see before crashing to windows is a circle with towers to choose popping up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info