Today, we have a variety of both concept art and 3D art for items featured in Kirac's Vault Pass! The pass contains item skins and effects for specific unique items that unlock as you complete Atlas objectives! Check out the art below!

If you want to find out more about Kirac's Vault Pass, check out the Vault Pass page here.

Rumi's Concoction

The Devouring Diadem

Void Battery

Ashes of the Stars

Arakaali's Fang

Mageblood

If you want to find out more about Kirac's Vault Pass, check out the Vault Pass page here.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Yeah.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Avoid these. Headhunter nerfs have taught us these are not worth buying.
Please make it so that the void battery mtx from the pass affects both hands!
Last pass was quite decent, dying sun projectiles, nice Aurora skin, nice 2d skin for HH...

This one... Arakaali's is cool, rest is meh.
Mageblood looks clunky and spoils the char looks, and as far as I know Void Battery is one-handed skin... so kinda useless as you usually dual-wield those.

I'm not sure about this one being worth it. I farmed up a MB, and I'm not sure I'd even wear the mtx.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
Arrcanos wrote:
Avoid these. Headhunter nerfs have taught us these are not worth buying.

nothing is worth buying when archnemesis still in game.
fk archnemesis.
Can I spend points on the vault pass yet?
Void Battery and Devouring Diadem are stunning. Shame you can't put them on just anything though. Also this pack is a complete ripoff if the Void Battery doesn't dual wield.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
I got no clue why anyone would care about this... it is just another way to squeeze money from the player base... I would love if GGG would care as much about not releasing broken leagues that no1 ever wanted or asked for except Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info