Equip Sentinel Quest Won't Progress

On PS5 with a new character, The quest to equip a sentinel will not progress past that. I've equipped one but it still shows on the top right of the screen as an active goal. This is my second sentinel character but the first time I've seen this. This is with patch 3.18.0d.

Edit: Just created another character and having the same issue.
Last edited by Dookie4Dessert on May 28, 2022, 12:41:42 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2022, 1:50:52 PM
Same here on my second character. League mechanic wasn't prepared for more than one character it seems.
... is not a troll
I don't think so, I just started with my first character and the same thing happened. PC with controller.

-- edit --

I logged in with keyboard + mouse and the quest progressed when I reequipped the sentinel. This seems to be a controller-exclusive bug.
Last edited by aidennwitz on May 30, 2022, 7:10:41 AM
Weird, it worked fine on my first character in the league. (on console with a controller)
Although, not so weird. When they patched in the more direct controls to swap Sentinels, the quest hooks probably got broken. Or maybe it can be advanced by switching Sentinels "by hand" instead of the new hotkey. Will try tomorrow.
... is not a troll
As I suspected, the quest works when you pick up the sentinel and move it over to the grid and insert it there "by hand". It just doesn't recognize doing it with the hotkey. Then you just need to remove and replace a filament and you're done. The latter is also a sign that this quest wasn't set up very well.
... is not a troll
My buddy playing PS4 just encountered this as well. The quest stops at equipping the sentinel.
"
My buddy playing PS4 just encountered this as well. The quest stops at equipping the sentinel.

See my solution in the post above. Hopefully will get fixed though anyway.
... is not a troll
It is not progressing on any of my characters :(
"
It is not progressing on any of my characters :(

The quest works when you pick up the sentinel and move it over to the grid and insert it there "by hand". It just doesn't recognize doing it with the hotkey. Then you just need to remove and replace a filament and you're done.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info