Weekend Skill Effects Sale

ffs, i just bought it some days ago lmao. Im not that mad tho, only would have saved "one mystery box", if it was a better sale i'd be more mad.
Last edited by SoulRemix on May 28, 2022, 9:12:57 AM
Nice!
SUPER COOL!!!!
"
Tachykir wrote:
nice

Invisible buff for steelskin pls

Been asking for this since day one. Never use the skill because it's too damn ugly. Hard pass!
Last edited by Psykrom on May 28, 2022, 12:42:07 PM
"
PacklFalk wrote:
"
Hucuchill wrote:
Nerf melee
Are you mad? Leave us melee players alone and play the overpowered witch or something else.

Most melee skills are in so dire shape, so it's not even funny! But sure, there are some madmen with endless support and currency who scale up the same broken game mechanics each league. Do they even know their own meta?

But the amount of defense you have to willingly sacrifice during endgame just to legit punch some monsters in the face, or cleave their skulls wide open, it is insane.

Any skill that has enough range or works "on the move" is not what I consider a legit melee contender.
Last edited by Psykrom on May 28, 2022, 12:50:09 PM
Add more damage and life to blue and yellow packs. If you dont mind put like 20 more on death effects as well but cast them anyway no mater if corpse is removed. Put instant teleportation for all those on death effects and put less timer on them so they blow up instantly if possible. Add 10 more ailments so we have to craft perfect 6 piece gear to do mapping. That is so enjoyable specially if you have weapon/skill effects that overlaps with those on death effects so its even harder to detect them. Good thing they are 1 shots so just 1 hits you. That way you dont have to stress yourself too much.
Please! Make a Skill Effect for Static Strike! We have none yet :(

It's such a cool skill <3
Not buying a damn thing until you fix the game. Simple as that.
Where's Headhunter buff?
sad mode: eternal despair

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info