Map stash tab

In standard leage cant put maps in the maps stash tabs. I can put them in other places in stash but not the map stash tab. Reference number is 3718020435
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2022, 11:43:55 AM
Also getting this. I can't even convert and the map icon in the tab looks different than the icon in my inventory.
Hi,

It sounds like you are trying to use the Remove-Only map tab that you receive when a new league starts. You should have another map tab that can be deposited in.
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Hi,

It sounds like you are trying to use the Remove-Only map tab that you receive when a new league starts. You should have another map tab that can be deposited in.

I have a normal map tab that I have affinitied to accept maps and they won't go into that tab. The icons look different too, with the tab icons looking like tombstones and the actual map icons looking like circles.
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:

I have a normal map tab that I have affinitied to accept maps and they won't go into that tab. The icons look different too, with the tab icons looking like tombstones and the actual map icons looking like circles.

Ah, I don't know if there's a way to deal with maps from old series that got taken out of a remove only tab. Afaik you can only convert inside the old map tab but since you can't put the old maps back in there (remove only) those can't be converted anymore. So you could run them or delete/sell I guess.
And you can't put them into your 3.18 map tab since you can't mix and match map series in there.
... is not a troll
Last edited by trollkind1 on Jun 2, 2022, 11:44:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info