[3.21] Devon's Minion Instability Skeletons | Extremely High DPS | Good starter | Most content

*** 09.17.023 Budget & overview from a regular non-hardcore player **

Playing this build now you will need more than 2 divines for the basic gear and like 10 divines for the DOT jewel, idk why but I'm struggling with one-shots while everything should be okay as I'm following the build perfectly...

Still not completely happy with this build, just as advice next time try to post the budget of the build and explain better why you use the specters on the helmet instead of the skelly.

A lot of voids on the guide but if you manage to follow it you will make it work I'm having fun but died a lot on big mob spams.

I recommend playing it if you want to have fun, not to follow META FARMING and that kind of thing.

Another thing is that you can follow the build but the damage and numbers shown in POB are everything perfect with perfect rolls max life max damage max everything with awakened gems +20% quality on everything, so if you try to compare your normal build on POB with the one on the guide just don't do it... you will end up quitting the build if you do that because this build needs a lot of time and currency to make it work like in the video.

Although, pretty nice and fun build.

Thanks for the effort and all the info on the guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info