[3.19] CoC Ice Spear Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

Really enjoying the build so far but im really having a hard time getting the last 5% hit chance for 100% hit. Any suggestions?
Hi Wishdropper,

@ first wanna say thx to this Build Guide, it is funny to play and works very well.

I got only 1 thing that u need maybe to edit in your Guide Description about the

Militant Faith: Dominus to get Inner Conviction keystone.
Try to get one with these mods:
- 4% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Devotion
- 1% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras per 10 Devotion

The Count i saw should be realy important. I bought few because i want a better one. In your Pob is one with the count about 2096. I have tested one with a count like 3133 and i got completley another stat and i lose the Powercharge. I dont know why GGG doesn't make a correct Information about the skills and count Informations. There are some breakpoints in the counts with the same skill and this i feel it's pretty dumb. I dont know how many players maybe bought a false one because they dont know it xD.

So i can only guess maybe we can use a count from 2000 - 2999 but i dont know it because u didnt find any good information about these gems. Maybe u know about it a bit more and can it explain it better.

Regards & Cheers
Last edited by xDmacx on Sep 7, 2022, 6:43:42 PM
"
Warwulf wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far but im really having a hard time getting the last 5% hit chance for 100% hit. Any suggestions?

Hey dude i got the same problem first xD. U need really to watch good the Pob. Accuracy Rating on the items which he have choose are important. I forgot it too and i was missing hits. This was past for 1 Week. Then i have looked better on the items and changed something to get the 100% HitChance.

Regards
"
Warwulf wrote:

I was struggling with this as well. I used ice golem as a bandaid fix and got a lvl 21 precision + crafted quality gives accuracy on weapon today. Also, sure this isn't always going to be active, but the cluster jewel on the right has a notable that has a 10% chance to blind nearby enemies. From what I saw looking closely at the calculations on PoB is that a blinded enemy loses 20% of their evasion and that pushes my hit chance to 100% even without ice golem
Hello,
Thanks for the guide, I found out this league that Occultist CoC feels a lot better than the Assassin.
I've managed to scale up my DPS nicely to melt bosses in seconds, have good mana sustain, enough energy shield to sustain massive hits, but what kills me a bit too often is burning damage (especially in Delve). For ES builds it's always a pain.

Does anybody else encounter the same issue? What are your ways to counter burning damage? Utility flask with remove burning? ES regen or leech?

IGN : Bludietarah / Neevala / Fornumenor
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528118
"
Bludie wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for the guide, I found out this league that Occultist CoC feels a lot better than the Assassin.
I've managed to scale up my DPS nicely to melt bosses in seconds, have good mana sustain, enough energy shield to sustain massive hits, but what kills me a bit too often is burning damage (especially in Delve). For ES builds it's always a pain.

Does anybody else encounter the same issue? What are your ways to counter burning damage? Utility flask with remove burning? ES regen or leech?

Hey Bludie,

yea i got the same problem and the killer for us is Ignited. When u get Ignited we die instant. But the solution for the Fire is the Pantheon Abberath. With this u feel like Superman against Fire. Try it out.

Cheers
"
Hey Bludie,

yea i got the same problem and the killer for us is Ignited. When u get Ignited we die instant. But the solution for the Fire is the Pantheon Abberath. With this u feel like Superman against Fire. Try it out.

Cheers

Thank you, works like a charm. I got my level up without dying anymore to burning damage, even in situations where I know that I would have died before.
IGN : Bludietarah / Neevala / Fornumenor
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528118
Is it really possible to get into this with like 25divines? I don't expect much, just comfortable enough to do maps and altar farming.
Greetings !

Nice build, i use a very similar version on my shadow.

What i noticed with your build, though, especially on the Maven vid, is the outrageous amount of ice spears flying around.

This, i do not understand.
Comparing our PoBs, you don't seem to have extreme attack speed or anything, and we have pretty much the same gem/ enchants setup.

https://pastebin.com/sHfNX1Fx

So...what ? Oo
IGN: Cyanyx
Hey I am having trouble doing high difficulty Lake of Kalandras as well as 100% delirious maps because the damage reduction is making me leech no mana. Would an enduring mana flask be enough? Or I can swap skitterbots for clarity. For a big DPS drop I could swap snipers mark for wardlords mark as well. Just a few options I thought of but wondering if you have any good ideas to fix the mana problems on this content. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info