Eldritch Altars & Sepulchre Map

I believe this to be the case, though my testing is limited. But two times now I have killed the boss in a Sepulchre map and not received the items that had been guaranteed from my eldritch altars throughout the map. I believe this happens when/if the boss gets to transform into her second form - the fat ghostlike Doedre version and then dies in this form.
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2022, 1:45:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
I have noticed this twice now. I chose Map Boss drops Scarabs and Map Boss drops Basic Currency and both times the boss did transform into the fat boss and died with neither scarabs nor currency drops.
The same is true for Kitava on Lava Lake map.
Happened for me on Crimson temple" alter was "Map boss drops 3 extra maps" - Not a single map dropped. I disabled item filter to make sure. No map drop. This happened before this league several times, but this time I paid attention 100% and it screwed me out of my map drops again. I don't think I'll pick that option anymore, because truth be told, I don't think it ever worked for me this season.

Actually, upon thinking about this further, I am guessing this is not a bug. I have singular focus on, so I bet all three maps that dropped were not my fav. That said, what are the chances for 3 maps to drop and not be my fav if ALL 12 are my fav, and I have that keystone? Cuz this happens constantly.
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Jun 5, 2022, 5:39:41 PM
Yeah happens on the lava lake boss as well, tried twice without any altar rewards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info