Any one paly necro detonate dead in xbox this league?

It seemed unplayable, at least for me.
I press desecrate then press DD, but it need some time for corpse to explode, and only explode 1. Then after another plenty of time, the next corpse explode. Addtionally, you have to stand very close to the corpse, you can detonate.

I can even do a T1 map with it :(.

Anyone play it and have some experience to share? Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on May 26, 2022, 12:36:35 AM
I’m playing detonate dead on console. While I do have some issues with it for the most part it’s been pretty great. The base skill does seem to be a bit slow but in most cases only one explosion wipes out a normal pack of monsters and maybe two casts depending on what blue or rare mob I’m facing. The only thing I can guess that might be your issue is possibly a low level desecrate. Or if you’re following a guide like ziz’s maybe you don’t have the right corpse set up for your DD. I’m playing SSF on console and with a 4 link set up for DD i am at tier 10 maps on my atlas progression

Edit I can’t see your character so I can’t really do a comparison with mine to see if there is any differences. Also make sure you are using vaal DD it’s amazing for killing the harder rares and map bosses.
Last edited by cholik123 on May 24, 2022, 1:19:40 PM
Thank you for your advice, I’ve
Changed to mages anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info