Sentinel in Labyrinth

When you use a Sentinel during the Last fight with Izaro he will be healed to FULL HEALTHBAR NOT just the last percent he usually has. Dunno if intended or not.
Last bumped on May 26, 2022, 8:25:20 AM
I would have to assume it is intended, and the risk VS reward for such a thing seems reasonable as the last phase is where he drops the keys.

The league mechanic intentionally fills the health bar of enemies to prevent "cheesing" of lowering an enemy to low HP and not have to engage with the mechanics of a buffed enemy.

I wonder if empowering him in the first phase will persist through the other phases...
"
superdreddie wrote:
I wonder if empowering him in the first phase will persist through the other phases...

You cant because during the first 2 fights with izaro the sentinels are or atleast were during my run grey'd out and i had both red and yellow sentinels equiped.
"
"
superdreddie wrote:

You cant because during the first 2 fights with izaro the sentinels are or atleast were during my run grey'd out and i had both red and yellow sentinels equiped.

Probably due to him not dropping loot in either of the 1st 2 phases, same as Piety that they just fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info