Reintroducing Kirac's Vault Pass

veird about it...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
oh, I thought the pass is a one time bought thing and just the challenges to complete later on for mtx...
I'm going to quit this league, omni and ash drop rate banned me, I play ssf, average 1.5 month to farm.
I don't understand this dynamic, I pay for a package and I also have to unlock it, otherwise I will lose it in 3 months and I will have made a payment for nothing?
"
dachoppa wrote:
the rumi's concoction skin in the video's thumbnail looks like an adult toy.

You must interpret everything vaguely conical as a sex toy then... That should be treated.
Fix the double batteries and we'll talk about me buying this thing.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
These would have a lot more value if you could use some of them without having the appropriate unique equipped. Just don't enable their additional effects unless you do.

It sucks when you buy a pass for one or two items and some get obliterated by a patch.
"
ssf_enigma wrote:
To whoever it may concern, can you please make so we can wear the skins on the main hand + off hand at the same time? Void battery is mostly used while using 2 of them at the same time and this skin only applies to one of it.

I'm on the verge of getting it but this is kind of a dealbreaker (I got the last league one and I checked in standard, you can't wear the skins on two paradoxicas at the same time) and we can't buy the pass twice so is not like there is another option.

Thanks!

THIS!!!!!
Please let the Void Battery MTX apply to both weapons. No one uses a single void battery.
"
peppeferreri wrote:
I don't understand this dynamic, I pay for a package and I also have to unlock it, otherwise I will lose it in 3 months and I will have made a payment for nothing?

you finish your atlas first, then you decide if it's worth getting the exclusive mtx which get permanently added to your account.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info