Incursion Bar Bug - Monsters Killed Fill Bar not aligning to container

Sentinel League, softcore trade league. I did an incursion run in early maps and and after I killed the mobs when I went to check if I killed all of them, I noticed the "MONSTERS KILLED" bar at the bottom did not align to the normal container. I quick grabbed a screenshot (sorry for not getting additional debug info or anything).

The only thing to note for me was this specific incursion had a pack of magic mobs with the modifier Voidspawn of Abaxoth (noticed because I got credit for the challenge).

https://imgur.com/a/fv7qrcM
Last edited by ValiantFury on May 16, 2022, 9:42:06 PM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2022, 12:10:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I also just encountered this bug. I didn't have any uncommon magic packs, but I did notice that my time remaining seemed unusually high; I was at ~25 seconds after killing just an architect and about a third of the monsters, which took me maybe 5-10 seconds. I'm running EA totems and have no Incursion related atlas passives. It was my third incursion of the area and was a Corruption Chamber that I upgraded from tier 1 to tier 2. It also kind of looked like the left end of the bar moved right as I killed monsters, but I didn't notice until my last pack, so I didn't get a good look.

Ref #: 2,448,662,874

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info