Can't go past first page of results when bulk buying even though i'm logged in

i was trying to buy regret orbs for chaos and i can't go past the first 100 search results even though i'm logged in
Last bumped on May 29, 2022, 7:37:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
100 results is now the maximum.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
100 results is now the maximum.

Isn't that sort of an enormous issue when you've got price-fixers and bots running rampant? With sufficient accounts, couldn't someone (or a relatively small number of coordinated someones) have 100% of the top 100 results set to a price significantly lower than the true market price, buying out anyone attempting to get into the market, and then end up with a massive windfall by de-listing all of their currency and re-listing at the true market price?

And to expand on that a little bit more: doesn't exactly this scenario prove to you all why we need an in-game asynchronous trade system, at least for currency and consumables?
I to have run into problems here. The problem with this is that sometimes the top 100 results never respond and you are pretty limited on what you can filter by to get to a result where you can. Can we get some more filter options, maybe something like a price range that would help use eliminate price fixers without having to ignore players?

Or the search knows that there are 200 matches and we get only top 100, maybe setup pagination so we can say give me page 2, and top 100 clears out of search and 101 to 200 is displayed?
Last edited by Bazkur98 on May 17, 2022, 7:05:15 PM
"
Bazkur98 wrote:
Can we get some more filter options, maybe something like a price range

They've had it there for you all along :)

"
warpg8 wrote:
we need an in-game asynchronous trade system, at least for currency and consumables

+1
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
"
77x0 wrote:
"
Bazkur98 wrote:
Can we get some more filter options, maybe something like a price range

They've had it there for you all along :)

Thanks but this only exists on the main trade, not the bulk trade which is what is being referenced here.
"
Bazkur98 wrote:
Thanks but this only exists on the main trade, not the bulk trade which is what is being referenced here.

Ahh right, thx
Case in point, if you want to sell an exalt right now for chaos, not a single seller will respond. Price ranging from 175c to 172c but pretty sure going rate is more like 170c-168c but the top 100 will not show that. If you one want to sell 1ex you are really screwed because most sellers are selling 3ex at a time in the top 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info