3.18.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
MercuryDeath wrote:
Nice patch, its like firefighters try to save burning doghous instead of a burning penthous.

If I was a firefighter, I would be that person. I like dogs more than people and we don't deserve them.
Get over it!
twitch.tv/Heartgrave
"
ADStrafe wrote:
First time posting, but I would be remiss if I didn't add my voice to the masses.

These new rare mods absolutely suck.

Fix your shit, GGG, or watch your game die.

Your choice.

OK Karen
no dx12 update for low end pc's?
"
Heartgrave wrote:
"
MercuryDeath wrote:
Nice patch, its like firefighters try to save burning doghous instead of a burning penthous.

If I was a firefighter, I would be that person. I like dogs more than people and we don't deserve them.

I dont say dog is in...
"mana siphoner" realy friendly for non-ranged builds
"
Fixed an issue where Consecrated Ground from the Consecrator Monster modifier was granting immunity to Curses instead of 50% reduced effect of Curses on Monsters.

Very cool. Thanks!
This is the game Chris wants. He wants to shove hard mode down your throat and tell you that misery is fun. Path of exile as we know it is gone.
The buffed rare mobs are definitely slowing the game down to fit GGGs vision; and I really do like the different experience.

However, there is no additional reward for the additional risk taken/time spent. I am progressing more slowly with less currency and cannot interact with any league mechanics. This is not a recipe for a long league.
So where is the compensation for HeadHunter?
"
SidewaysStare wrote:
The buffed rare mobs are definitely slowing the game down to fit GGGs vision; and I really do like the different experience.

However, there is no additional reward for the additional risk taken/time spent. I am progressing more slowly with less currency and cannot interact with any league mechanics. This is not a recipe for a long league.

Exactly.

The Archnemesis only blows up the difficulty of all content and provides nothing but deaths. If every archnemesis monster dropped rewards as Archnemesis league did, no one would complain the difficulty. We just cannot tolerate meaningless tough battles, but ggg "considerately" filled the whole game with them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info