3.18.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.18.0b Patch Notes

• Sentinels can no longer Empower Piety in Act 3 Crematorium as she cannot drop items.
  • Dreadwheel Monsters can no longer be found with Flame, Storm or Frost Strider modifiers.
  • The "Complete Essence Encounters" Challenge now requires you to defeat an Essence Monster which has at least 4 Rare Modifiers (previously 5 Rare Modifiers).
  • The "Complete Endgame Grinds" Challenge now requires you to defeat 100 4-mod Rare Monsters in Tier 16 Maps (previously 5-mod Rare Monsters).
  • Clarified the description on the "Complete Vendor Recipes" Challenge. It now specifies "Magic Boots with 10% increased Movement Speed" (previously "at least 10% increased").
  • Fixed an issue where Consecrated Ground from the Consecrator Monster modifier was granting immunity to Curses instead of 50% reduced effect of Curses on Monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where Empowering Merveil, the Twisted in Act 1 wasn't awarding credit towards The Basics of Sentinels Challenge.
  • Fixed a client crash.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client fixes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 1:08:15 PM
Good stuff
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
thx
Glad to see patches for challenges for content 90% of the players cant do.. fix your game revert back to old mods and lets have a good league
^
^
need another hotfix on rare and unique mobs please. Fighting and dying in level 60 delve to 5 mobs with Archnemesis mods is like fighting uber elder with a stick.
Last edited by daimonxp on May 16, 2022, 2:24:56 AM
we only really care about monster mods GGG.

we hate the absolute hell out of them. This is a bigger nerf to player power than the gem gutting.

I can't believe it's humanly possible to nerf any build and have a playable game in 3.19.

To balance this they have to either restore gem power, or straight up fucking delete this nonsense that many of us hated and NEVER interacted with in the first place.

I don't care what you guys at GGG think. No rare monster should live more than 10 seconds if you have 2m DPS.

Some of these rare mobs and essences are harder than pinnacle bosses, i'm not even kidding. A very mildly juiced T10 3essence +2 mod rare takes like MINUTES to kill.

Everything has like 90% resistance and 100% spell suppression.
Restartless, except you need to restart the client. :P
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Stash tabs still crash the client.
I really would like to learn that if rare monsters will be nerfed again or not. If the nerf is good in GGG way I am okay to play another game other then run away from rare monsters in white maps.

I wish you guys nerfed some of the skills and never implement the archnemesis cause this is not fun and not rewarding. People like to overcome boss challenges not rare monsters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info