This player has no hideout in this league

When trying to visit someones hideout while the hideout owner is on map we can't join and recive message "This player has no hideout in this league".
Last bumped on May 16, 2022, 8:16:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can confirm this is happening whenever the person you're trying to visit is not in the hideout themselves. Although I did have instances where the person was in a hideout and I still got this error message, maybe they were in somebody else's hideout? Idk. But a really annoying bug.
Can confirm!

Tested with my friend in guild.
I cant rightclick and go to Hideout. Just swirl works.

Pretty annoying as i cant take a portal out of my friends map i have to swirl out to him in his hideout.

If both die and there is no portal left for him to get back in i have to quit the lobby and return to town instead.

Error message: "This player has no Hideout in this league".
(We already set another HO and back to the normally used one)
happens in standard too
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Can't join anyones hideout when trying to trade. They can come to me fine though.
Happening to me and one of my mates as well. We tried restarting/logging in and out and even changing hideouts didnt, to no avail unfortunately.
We can only visit each others hideout, when we the person is actually there.
Same problem here.
Pain for our group. Makes sharing maps difficult as the map owner needs to come out of the map, ripping a portal, before anyone can access their hideout to join them.
same problem
same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info