Path of Exile: Sentinel Item Filter Information

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Neversink eat our souls! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

On a feedback note - would be nice to also get the tiers of maps at 1/2/3 Voidstones.

poedb will datamine it but it just makes things easier to have it done already.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Walltrigger wrote:
Would be nice to get an official tool for editing item filters. Neversink filters take forever to update and I hate how things are categorized like leveling and league items. Just let me make my own or make it simple... Currency includes all currency not excluding league currency, uniques includes all uniques, map items include all map items, sockets are all in one place etc. With Filterblade I have to look at several locations just to find an item that I want to edit. Overcomplicated.

Would make it easier for him to keep it up to date as well. Its like he has an idea for a filter in his mind and is forcing it on everyone instead of making it as basic and generic as possible.

Use Filtration. Is an offline editor for Path of Exile item filter scripts. Supports 3.18.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qgh1au/filtration_fork_for_316/
"
Captured Soul of Captain Clayborne, The Accursed renamed to Captured Soul of Shock and Horror
Captured Soul of Armala, the Widow renamed to Captured Soul of Murgeth Bogsong
Captured Soul of Forest of Flames renamed to Captured Soul of Sumter the Twisted
Captured Soul of Varhesh, Shimmering Aberration renamed to Captured Soul of Herald of Thunder
Captured Soul of Shock and Horror renamed to Captured Soul of The Sanguine Siren
Captured Soul of Pagan Bishop of Agony renamed to Captured Soul of Piety the Empyrean
Captured Soul of The Hallowed Husk renamed to Captured Soul of Drek, Apex Hunter
Captured Soul of Drek, Apex Hunter renamed to Captured Soul of Stalker of the Endless Dunes
Captured Soul of Lycius, Midnight's Howl renamed to Captured Soul of The Forgotten Soldier

Is the from/to mixed up?

In 3.17 there is no capture target known as Captain Clayborne, The Accursed, but Shock and Horror (for Brine King)

Same for Murgeth Bogsong (for Arakaali in 3.17)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Walltrigger wrote:
Would be nice to get an official tool for editing item filters. Neversink filters take forever to update and I hate how things are categorized like leveling and league items. Just let me make my own or make it simple... Currency includes all currency not excluding league currency, uniques includes all uniques, map items include all map items, sockets are all in one place etc. With Filterblade I have to look at several locations just to find an item that I want to edit. Overcomplicated.

Would make it easier for him to keep it up to date as well. Its like he has an idea for a filter in his mind and is forcing it on everyone instead of making it as basic and generic as possible.

Gets to parasite on someone's tedious work for free and still bitches, 10000IQ out there. If you hate premade filters so much then get a Notepad++ and spend those 20 hours trying to learn and write your own filter just to discover it's a steaming pile of crap because you have no idea of drop rules and area level requirements for various things like sockets...
"
Masakiyomi wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:

Gets to parasite on someone's tedious work for free and still bitches, 10000IQ out there. If you hate premade filters so much then get a Notepad++ and spend those 20 hours trying to learn and write your own filter just to discover it's a steaming pile of crap because you have no idea of drop rules and area level requirements for various things like sockets...

Note++ is exactly what I used before Filterblade was a thing. Just because someone spends many hours on something and gives it for free doesnt make the product flawless... The tool isnt bad but it could be better. Not every filter needs a leveling section or unique colors for every type of league mechanic so why cant we just remove that completely? Sure you can edit it but its unnecessarily many steps.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Neversink take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
Masakiyomi wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:

Note++ is exactly what I used before Filterblade was a thing. Just because someone spends many hours on something and gives it for free doesnt make the product flawless... The tool isnt bad but it could be better. Not every filter needs a leveling section or unique colors for every type of league mechanic so why cant we just remove that completely? Sure you can edit it but its unnecessarily many steps.

Seems like you are not the targetaudience of neversinks filter then. There are others out there, and even - the blasphemy - the option to make your own filter exactly like you want it.
good luck!
Tropical island and Alleyways are back, babayyyyyyy
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Neversink take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Neversink, take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info