what is your favourit band ???

I usually just listen to whatever gets shuffled up for me from my collection.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
I like to listen to PoE's soundtrack while playing other games.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Not a band but just a music from Riot Games

K/DA - POP/STARS (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)

I think i have listened over 1000 times and it still give me chills its just so well made
The Strokes / The Voidz
I listen to a LOT of Clutch. They have been around since the mid '90s, but decided not to toe the corporate line, and started their own studio and produced their own albums, so a bit under the radar for much of the world.

Here's an example from their 2018 album "Book of Bad Decisions"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ9GSFZZY6c
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
So many :
AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Metallica
and more
atm Fit for an Autopsy.

all time probably Austere.

Anything you can scream your lungs out to while getting one-shot in PoE works :D
I usually just listen to the ingame soundtrack while playing, but otherwise I absolutely love Nightwish. They have a lot of absolutely amazing songs, each with their own unique feel.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
will begin the season with the ocean and wheel. some chill metal always hits the spot.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
I listen to pretty much everything besides rap. Bluegrass, New Retro Wave, and Pop-Punk are the most common though. Imminence has been my band for lifting choice at the gym for the last few months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info