[3.18] Mugungo's deathwish leadership price explody golems (70 mil+ burst) (RETIRED, RIP BRITTLE)

Hi, why in pob Maw of Mischief increased movement speed modificator for 40% ?
i think the pob is bugged a bit, or at least anomalous infused channeling is bugged, when i switch to it from default it adds 33% dmg, 44% movespeed and 2 casts per second, and i can't figure out how this would be possible outside of a bug.
Last edited by Belof on May 21, 2022, 2:14:10 PM
"
BomjGBParty wrote:
Hi, why in pob Maw of Mischief increased movement speed modificator for 40% ?

"
i think the pob is bugged a bit, or at least anomalous infused channeling is bugged, when i switch to it from default it adds 33% dmg, 44% movespeed and 2 casts per second, and i can't figure out how this would be possible outside of a bug.

Good catch! looks like anomalous infused is bugged in POB and adding movespeed and cast speed for some wierd ass reason

Luckily, we already know that DPS is bugged in pob ( cast speed is meaningless damgae wise for us anyway, all it does is add QOL) , so its only adding movement for some wierd reason.

Anomalous functionally only adds .8% to a hit, which seems to be calculated right (due to the 10% increased infusion), so you can either ignore the extra movespeed, or just swap it out if you want to play it safe
Last edited by Mugungo on May 21, 2022, 3:33:31 PM

https://pastebin.com/mZtT2H5G

Just getting used to the unusual playstyle. I like how it deletes essences and harvest mobs.

Any other improvements that i can make? I'm probably overlooking a few things. Tailwind boots is next on my list.
"
N3san wrote:

https://pastebin.com/mZtT2H5G

Just getting used to the unusual playstyle. I like how it deletes essences and harvest mobs.

Any other improvements that i can make? I'm probably overlooking a few things. Tailwind boots is next on my list.

Your gears looking quite good! only a few small notes really that might help

First, if you can pickup a maw of mischief with 30% reduced mana cost on minion skills , you should be able to swap out the "channeling skills have -3 to cost" on the ring with something else. (I'd suggest tryin to get a ring with min power charges, helps the crits go off more consistently)

Next (and its really more QOL than anything else)if you get a level 17 skeletons instead of 21, they only summon up to 7 of them, which lets you hit that 13 cap exactly, so no accidentally missing a golem in your burst

Aside from that and a few of the WIP aspects of the tree (I see your floating two extra strength travel nodes there to fit leadership price req) your setup is lookin great so far!
Hello there

Can I get a better rundown of the leveling process and gear used before the full build is completed? just returning to the game after a few years and finding it hard to read the leveling path of builder sheet. especially the skills. thanks
Hello there,

Nice build I'm really enjoying it so far, I just have one question about the forbidden taste on savage hit + dissolution of flesh, I can't seem to make it work the DoT from FT just ends up killing me everytime, am I doing something wrong?

Here's my PoB (i'm still low level and working my way down the tree) :https://pastebin.com/SDpYyrnL

Thanks for your help !
Sorry for bein afk for a while folks, internet issues have absolutely plagued me all this league so havent been able to play alot

Anyway to answer questions..

"
Skahazadhan wrote:
Hello there,

Nice build I'm really enjoying it so far, I just have one question about the forbidden taste on savage hit + dissolution of flesh, I can't seem to make it work the DoT from FT just ends up killing me everytime, am I doing something wrong?

Here's my PoB (i'm still low level and working my way down the tree) :https://pastebin.com/SDpYyrnL

Thanks for your help !
"

So if you want to run a dissolution of flesh setup, you cant do the forbidden taste flask since (as you learned the hard way!) it will kill ya. You can swap it out for your favorite flavor of utility flask, or rumis/taste of hate for some extra defense

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info