Loot Filter with Tweaker v3.9 (Necropolis League)

Features:
One file for all, easy and fast to tweak;
Simple Loot Filter file structure separated by sections;
Accurate filtering with a lot of conditions and minimum overriding;
Smart hiding — minimum font size, no sound and no minimap icon;
Loot Filter strictness depends on you and can be saved/loaded via config files;
Default config recommended as League starter.

F.A.Q.
Spoiler

Getting Started
Download Tweaker to your computer and launch it.
If you are new to the game and/or Loot Filters, I would highly recommend to use default Loot Filter config.
If it is the first time you launch Tweaker, it will be loaded automatically. You can also load it manually by pressing "Load default config" button at Option Tab.
Go ahead and press that big "Create Loot Filter" button at the bottom.
You can close Tweaker and launch the game.
In-game go to Options → Game Tab → at "List of Item Filters" section choose "LFTweaker" and press Save.
As you progress through acts of the game you will most likely like to hide some items, that's what is Tweaker for. To update your filter in-gamea after creating, press "refresh" button at the same page.

About Windows 10 Windows Defender and antivirus systems
When you first time launch Tweaker, Windows 10 warns you that this program can harm your PC, mostly because Tweaker can create and delete files and folders on your PC. Some antivirus systems can still detect Tweaker as a virus, but this is very unlikely. I'm tring my best to avoid this.

What is the Tweaker?
Program that creates Loot Filter file based on the options you choose.

What it technically do?
Creates file "LFTweaker.filter" at "...\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" and some audio files at "...\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\LFTweaker".
Config files are saved at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\LFTweaker
("C:\" is your Windows drive and "Username" is your PC User name).
You can quickly gain access to these folders at Options Tab.

Should I put the file in "...\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" folder?
It must work from anywhere, even your desktop.

Any system requirements?
Starting from version 2.10 I'm testing Tweaker on Windows 10 x64 only, there's a high chance it will not look and/or work as intended on older Windows versions.

It's not working, I got a problem, my PC exploded, etc.
Describe your problem in comments section below or contact me directly.

Is weird sections order intended?
Yes.

Will Tweaker work with my Loot Filter or any other Loot Filter?
It won't. Theoretically I can add support for several filters, but have no such plans.

Are config files compatible?
Most of the time they are compatible only in the same version of Tweaker. Check my last forum posts for detailed info.

Is it safe to hide rare items?
In the vast majority of cases it is. If you are hiding rare items and afraid to miss something, I would recommend to highlight all items when needed (Alt by default).

Why no in-game screenshots yet?
I'm changing in-game items' appearance a lot in last versions, still not happy with some of them.

Most frequently asked question
My Tweaker and NeverSink's filters/site follow different developing concepts. If you ask my opinion, I find his concept overcomplicated. Whole Tweaker development came from a thought like "I don't wanna see Wisdom Scrolls (for example), can I just click once to hide them?" and you can see the result of these thoughts. As for level of strictness, I think the player is the one who needs to decide it, not some predetermined templates by an experienced players. Just another example, I was using some NeverSink filter and by getting to some point I wanted to hide some item, I used more strict filter and it hid more items than I expected. And to get what I wanted I needed to understand how Loot Filter work, all these rules/commands and edit it manually.
I'm tired of people asking me that question, there's no quick answer as you can see.

Why .exe? This is virus, you gonna mine on my PC and/or load it, etc.
Executable file is most common and simple to compile for programming language I'm using. Before launching Tweaker I would recommend checking it with your antivirus with last updates, as well as uploading it to virustotal. For PC load checking I would recommend using MSI Afterburner or FPS Monitor in-game, and Open Hardware Monitor or AIDA64 at desktop.

Can I get banned for using Tweaker? Isn't it against the TOS?
Tweaker is absolutely separate program you are using on your PC. It doesn't require internet connection and not affecting the game in any way. And yes, you can freely close it after making Loot Filters you need.

Who are you?
I'm 31 years old Russian gamer, speedrunner, translator, programmer (software engineering) and sysadmin. Playing PoE since game release (not alpha/beta). My main in-game nickname is ANGEL_UNDEAD.

Last version (v3.9) changes:
Spoiler

v3.9
Added Empty Coffin and Filled Coffin (does not drop) to 1st Tab;
Added options for Flaring Allflame Embers and Allflame Embers to 1st Tab;
Added/moved these re-enabled Divination Cards: Divine Justice, Doryani's Epiphany, Dying Anguish, Terrible Secret of Space, The Blessing of Moosh, The Hook;
Renamed "Veiled Chaos Orb" to "Veiled Orb" (Currency → General/Exotic Tab);
Removed Items from Tab "Currency" → "General/Exotic": Awakened Sextant, Elevated Sextant;
Removed Items from Tab "Currency" → "Other": Surveyor's Compass, Charged Compass;
Checked all Tattoos;
Replaced Mechalarm Belt → Mechanical Belt at Tab "Special Items" → "Special Bases";
Added new gems to Tab "Gems": Red Strength Skill Gem - Call to Arms, Blue Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem - Automation, Blue Intelligence Support Gem - Sacred Wisps;
These temporarily disabled Divination Cards were moved to Tab "Div. Cards" → "Drop Disabled": Monochrome, More is Never Enough, Rebirth and Renewal, Underground Forest;
Added Tier 17 maps to Tab "Maps" → "Special Maps and "Maps" → "Rest Maps";
Updated maps list from Tab "Maps";
Removed all old Scarabs from Tab "Map Device Items", new Scarabs are at the separate "Scarabs" Tab now;
Removed Items from Tab "Map Device Items": all Maven's Invitations;
Added these fragments to Map Device Items Tab: Awakening Fragment, Blazing Fragment, Cosmic Fragment, Decaying Fragment, Devouring Fragment, Reality Fragment, Synthesising Fragment.

Post-v3.9 small visual update (4th of April):
Updated icons for: Necropolis Coffins, Allflame Embers, Challenging Delirium Orb, Omens, Necroposil Fragments, Scarabs, Challenging Incubator.

Version History (wall of text)
Spoiler

v1.0
First public Tweaker release.

v1.1
Whole program divided into several tabs, window size decreased;
Section "[BUILD] Weapons: Top Normal Bases ilvl 84+" changed from choose one to choose several items;
Sections "Leveling Items: 3/4 Links Weapons" divided by Weapon Class;
"Hide Rares" section divided by Weapon Class and Armour Class;
Updates for Legion league;
Tweaker is almost totally modular system now;
Added checking folders "My Games" and "Path of Exile" for existence;
Added progress bar;
Added button for Pre-Legion testing (and as backup).

v1.2
Weapons and Armour with Quality section divided into Weapons and Armour;
Chaos/Regal Recipe section divided into several sections to avoid some Show/Hide overlapping;
Added options tab with loading default config and checking folders options;
Added section to show Hybrid Flasks;
You can check/uncheck whole row/column now by clicking it's text with left/right mouse button. Works for these sections: "Leveling Items: 4 Links Armour", "Leveling Items: 3 Links Armour", "Hide Rare Armour".
Added ilvl sliders for Flasks;
Pre-Legion Backup removed;
Window size adjusted, default config changed a bit;
Minor Tweaker and Loot Filter changes.

v1.3
Section "Overqualitied Items" now shows items with Quality >= 24 instead of >= 29 (experimental);
Section "Weapons: White-socket offhand" now shows only One Handed Weapons and Shields with Rarity <= Rare;
Added option to highlight Prophecy-Material Uniques;
Fixed hiding Unique Maces: Stone Hammer, Rock Breaker, Gavel;
Jewels and Abyss Jewels divided by Rarity;
Divination Cards divided by tiers;
Items with Labyrinth Enchantment are shown by default now;
Some visual and audio improvements for the first section.

v1.4
Sections "[BUILD] Weapons: Top Normal Bases ilvl 84+", "Leveling Items: 4 Links Weapons", "Leveling Items: 3 Links Weapons", "Hide Rare Weapons/Quivers" have 2 columns now, first for One Hand Weapons and Quivers, second for Two Hand Weapons;
Section "Leveling Items: MS Boots" divided by Rarity and moved to "Good Mods" sections;
"Two-Stone Ring" at leveling section have ilvl slider now;
"Utility Flasks" section divided by Base Type, ilvl slider functionality persist and works for all chosen Utility Flasks;
"Hide Low-tier Currency" section divided by currency bases, added more options;
Added buttons to Check/Uncheck One Hand and Two Hand Weapons to section "Hide Rare Weapons/Quivers";
Fixed "Load default config" button not resetting sliders' positions and dependent text;
Fixed progress bar.

v1.5
Added Diamond Flask to leveling flasks;
Core and Hide Tabs combined (most likely this is temporarily);
All leveling items are combined at 2nd Tab now;
Leveling items Tab now contains a lot of Images instead of text;
One Hand Weapons removed from "4 Links Weapons and Armour" section;
Added separate rule for Gems with Quality >= 21%;
Added images to "Hide Currency" section;
Added option to hide Vaal Gems;
Other small Tweaker and Loot Filter changes and improvements;
Default config updated;
Window size increased and most likely will stay the same.

v1.6
Fixed and updated "Load default config" button actions;
Added Tweaker configs support with 5 slots (text files stored at C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\LFTweaker);
Added option to "Save config when closing the program, load config when starting";
Added option to "Automatically Create Loot Filter after loading config from a slot".

v2.0
Minimized code amount by combining Item Classes and Item Bases when possible;
Item Classes and Item Bases are more accurate now and match game's internal values;
Tweaker's internal text files amount reduced from ~265 to 121, this speed ups Loot Filter creation process a lot;
Many sections' operating principle changed from Show/no action to Show/Hide (green border/no border changed to green/red border);
Regal Recipe Rings, Amulets and Belts have light blue border now;
Many sections were separated or combined (detailed info for some sections below);
Legion Divination Cards sorted by Tiers;
Added ilvl slider to section "Normal Weapons: Top Bases", also checked all weapon bases and added some Daggers;
"End-game Items" section separated by Item Bases, added hints and ilvl slider (for all items except Sacrificial Garb);
"Currency" section separated by Item Bases, added hints;
"Functional" Currency re-sorted by 5 Tiers (mostly by its value compared to Chaos Orb and rarity);
Currency Items includes shards/fragments when applicable, for example Chaos Orb includes Chaos Shard, Exalted Orb includes Exalted Shard etc.;
"Essences" section separated by Item Bases, added buttons to Show/Hide Essences of a certain type/level;
Items' position at "Essences" section completely matches "Essence Stash Tab" from PoE Shop;
Added button to Show/Hide all Normal and Magic Rings/Amulets/Belts/Flasks at "Leveling Tab";
"Options" Tab: added button "Open configs folder" and ability to delete config files, added some contact info;
Fixed Items' border on selection to look the same at different monitors;
Fixed size of all icons of Items bigger than 1 slot;
Fixed "Automatically Create Loot Filter after loading config from a slot" checked causing Tweaker to create Loot Filter file on launch;
More improvements I totally forgot about.

v2.1
First section options' order changed.
Fractured and Synthesised Items moved to separate option.
Shaper and Elder Items divided into Weapons, Quivers and Armour.
These options no longer affect Unique Items now to avoid overlapping: All Shaper and Elder Items, Fractured and Synthesised Items.
Sacrificial Garb moved to first section;
Item class "Gems" was divided into "Active Skill Gems" and "Support Skill Gems" to be more exact;
Added missing Item Classes "Quest Items" and "Leaguestones";
Jewels, Abyss Jewels and Divination Cards moved to separate section, their operating principle changed from Show/no action to Show/Hide;
Added names for the essences' levels;
Added minimum level required for Life, Mana and Hybrid leveling flasks;
Added these options to Options Tab: "Open Loot Filter folder", "Window always on top", "Align window position" and "Remember window position";
Loot Filter's hide sections can no longer contain some conditions to avoid overlapping and possible Loot Filter logic problems.
Other small Tweaker and Loot Filter changes and improvements.

v2.2
Loot Filter's font size increased almost for all sections;
Non-Unique maps of 1-16 tier are sorted by Map Tier only now, including Shaped, Elder and Blighted maps;
Classes "Rune Daggers" and "Warstaves" added to all sections;
"Delve Socketable Currency" Class changed to "Delve Stackable Socketable Currency";
All new Blight Items added to first section as "New Blight Items" option, they will be sorted later;
Hotfix: Classes "Rune Daggers" and "Warstaves" changed to "Rune Dagger" and "Warstaff".

v2.3
Global sections isolation;
Changed order of Tier 3 Currency;
Added 2-pixel border to all background images for better visibility;
Increased font size of some sections;
Updated images for Life and Mana Flasks;
Blight Items sorted to corresponding sections;
Added 4 missing map fragments (Prophecy Keys);
Scroll of Wisdom and Portal Scroll moved to separate section, their minimap icon removed;
Added "==" operator for most sections for more exact filtering;
Added condition DisableDropSound to all hide sections to disable drop sounds;
Added border for Breach Splinters, Legion Splinters and Fossils for better visibility;
Base Types updated for Metamorph leagues;
New Metamorph leagues' Active and Support Skill Gems added to corresponding sections;
Added missing Hybrid Flasks to some sections;

v2.4:
All Metamorph Items moved to the corresponding Tabs and sorted;
Breach and Legion splinters moved to Tab 1;
All Resonators and Fossils sorted by Tiers and moved to separate Delve Tab;
Special Items Tab was reorganized and standardized, sections' order changed;
Added new Influence Types to Special Items Tab: Crusader, Hunter, Redeemer, Warlord;
Changed appearance of Unidentified Rare Items, added a border to every option;
Unique Items no longer divided by categories;
Added separate option to Show Flasks with Quality >= 21;
Fixed Flasks' appearance, to completely hide Flasks with ilvl lower than you have chosen, use button at Options Tab after creating loot filter (Note: I forgot to add this option to Flasks Tab, will be fixed in next version);
Gems Tab renamed to Skill Gems Tab;
All gems Tabs merged into one;
Added separate options to Show gems with Level => 21 and Quality >= 21;
Increased height of all lists with gems;
Centered Essences Tab;
Tier 5 and Tier 4 Divination Cards merged into one Tier (Tier 4);
Increased height of all lists with Divination Cards;
Increased height of all lists with Prophecies;
Changed the order of sections at Other Items Tab (just a visual change);
Fixed appearance of Offering to the Goddess;
Default config changed a bit;
Total progress bar now displayed only when creating loot filter process is active;
Each config file is now separated by 4 parts (just a technical change);
Huge Tweaker's code optimization and standardization;
2.4 hotfixes:
Special Items, Tab 1: Slink Gloves changed to Gripped Gloves;
Armor, Gloves Tab: Gripped Gloves changed to Slink Gloves.

v2.5:
Tweaker updated for Delirium League;
Convoking Wand moved from Weapons Tab to Special Items Tab;
Each Item at Accessories Tab is a separate option now;
Removed ilvl selection for Talismans and added ilvl selection for Jewels and Abyss Jewels;
Show and Hide Weapon sections at Rare and Unique Items Tab work with Item Bases now to be more accurate;
Added missing hints to Flasks Tab;
Added "Hide rest Normal and Magic Flasks" option to Flasks Tab;
Green Active Skill Gem Shrapnel Shot replaced by Galvanic Arrow (missed that one previous league, sorry);
Added text and progress bar while saving or loading config;
Default config updated;

v2.6:
Simulacrum Splinters moved to Currency Tab;
Delve Tab renamed to Currency2;
Delirium Orbs moved to Currency2 Tab;
Cluster Jewels moved to Jewels Tab;
Rare and Unique Items Tab renamed to Rare Items;
Delirium Divination Cards added to Div. Cards Tab;
Metamorph Scarabs added to Other Items Tab;
Simulacrum moved to Other Items Tan;
Unique Items moved to Other Items Tab;
Tabula Rasa Catcher added to Other Items Tab;
Hideout Doodads and Microtransactions added to Other Items Tab;

Some rare currency moved to Currency2 Tab;
Updated Fossils' tiers based on price;
6 Linked Sockets and 6 Sockets Items moved to Currency2 Tab;
All mods updated and moved to separate Mods Tab;
Added ilvl sliders to Special Bases;
Added missing RGB Weapons 2x2 (Claws were missing, ouch);
Added options to hide rest Corrupted or Identified items to Weapons and Armour Tabs;
Most rare items moved to Rare Items Tab, added a lot of options;
Added rarity choice and ilvl sliders to all sections of Flasks Tab;
Awakened skill gems moved to Support Skill Gems Tab);
Added buttons to check/uncheck all skill gems and set them as default;
Removed Hide rest Awakened Gems option;
Added safetyline to Maps Tab (unchecked by default);

Default config changed;
Automated Loot Filter creation process (minimizing human factor);
Window size adjusted;
Added current league name to title;

v2.6 hotfixes:
removed HarvestInfrastructure and Harvest Seed sections from default config, will fix them later. Until then these items will have default appearance;
fIxed progress bar position (when creating loot filter).

v2.7:
Tweaker updated for Heist League;
Added button to check only One Hand or Two Hand weapons at Hide Rare Items Tab;
Default config changed;

v2.8
New PoE-like Tweaker appearance;
All Harvest and Heist items sorted to coresponding Tabs and sections;
All fragments and shards are split from usual currency now;
Fossils are now contained in 3 sections with all fossils listed, you can sort them by tier by yourself now;
Essences moved to Currency Tab;
All rare currency drops sorted and moved to Other Currency Tab;
Mods Tab updated from latest FilterBlade filter;
Added Tabs for showing exact colored sockets or links, for example RRR at RGBW Links Tab will highlight items with at least 3 linked red sockets;
Any Links Tab now contains all weapon item bases as at other tabs new;
Added sections for items with any axact amount of White or Abyss sockets;
All Awakened Support Skill Gems moved back to separate tab;
Div. Cards Tab contains detailed info for each set of cards now, cards with drop disabled moved to separate tab;
Map Device Items section moved to Maps Tab;
Added a lot of options to tweak Heist items, filtering by base, item level and hiding items;
Tweaker is updated for Ritual League, new gems moved to Skill Gems Tab, rest items are available at first tab;

v2.9
Fixes some essences' positions at Essences Tab;
Fixed buttons at Hide Rare Items tab, they work as intended now;
Added multi-check strings functional to Heist Tab as at other tabs;
Added options to Hide rest Rare Corrupted and Identified items, they are temporary available at the Other Items Tab;
Button "Create Loot Filter" and all buttons at Options Tab are now disabled while creating loot filter and saving or loading config;
It is not longer possible to launch multiple instances of the Tweaker;
Fixed Fossils in-game appearance;
Window size increased a bit for some future changes.

v2.10
Tweaker is updated for Ultimatum League, new gems moved to Skill Gems Tab, rest items are available at first tab;
Fixed most of interface issues.

v2.11
Divination Card Brother's Stash moved from tier 4 to tier 1;
More fixes of interface issues, main window's height is back to 720 pixels.

v2.12
All items from Ritual, Ultimatum and Expedition Leagues moved to corresponding sections.
Some QoL changes of different sections.

v3.0
Currency Tab:
Common Drops Tab renamed to General/Influence, it contains all items as MTX Currency Tab in-game.
Delve Tab now contains separate section for each Fossil.
Other Currency tab renamed to Other, all items sorted by Leagues content.
All currency items with drop disabled moved to Drop Disabled Tab, also sorted by Leagues content.
Items with sockets and 6 linked sockets moved to Influence Tab.

Mods Tab: updated from most recent NeverSink's Loot Filter.

Special Items Tab:
Influence: added Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds Implicits sections.
Any Links: 2H Weapons with 3/4/5 Linked Sockets were split in different sections.

Armour Tab:
All Magic Boots are now shown by default for leveling.

Accessories Tab:
All rare Rings, Amulets, Belts and Jewels moved to Rare Drops/Drop Disabled Tab.

Rare Items:
Influence: added Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds Implicits sections.
Weapons and Armour: all items here are now have ilvl >= 0.
Rare Accessories Tab was split in several Tabs for more filtering flexibility.
Hide Rare Items: added more exact hide sections, added sections to hide Corrupted/Identified Rare items.

Flasks Tab: each flask has it's own section now.

Skill Gems Tab:
All rare Skill Gems moved to Special Skill Gems Tab.
Added an option to show Gems with Level 20 and Quality 20 or better.
All Level and Quality sections now affect all Skill Gems.

Div. Cards: Each Tier of Divination Cards is now split by type.

Prophecies Tab: removed as Prophecies can no longer drop.

Maps Tab:
Added options to show some Special Maps.
Added Buttons to Show/Hide maps by color (all white/yellow/red).

Map Device Items: Now contains all items as MTX Fragments Tab in-game as well as some other that you can use in your map device.

Other Items Tab: you can now filter Metamorph Organs by item level.

Overall Tweaker changes:
Tweaker is updated for Sentinel League.
Added some missing items and tips.
Window size is 1280x720 now.

Technical changes:
Tweaker is no longer uses Resources while creating Loot Filter File. It is working like a text parser instead, taking one huge Loot Filter file with all possible outcomes as a source.
Tweaker is almost not using non-visual components to process text data.
As a result of these changes, there is no more need for me to wait days for Resources to be added/removed, that will save time for other tasks.
Also, it is now way more easy to change Loot Filter file itself.
These changes also open up opportunities to some interesting changes I was planning for a long time.

v3.1
All new items from Sentinel League were moved to corresponding Tabs, Sentinel Drones are available at Other Items Tab.
Changed in-game appearance of: some items from Currency/Exotic Tab, Essences, Fossils, Other Currency, Flasks, some Skill Gems, Div. Cards, Map Device Items and Other Items.
Added custom sounds for: Divine Orb, Exalted Orb, Mirror of Kalandra, items with 6 Linked Sockets, Rogue's Marker.
All custom sound are now stored in "...\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\LFTweaker" folder.
Added options to "Hide rest Normal/Magic/Rare Special Bases" to maintain filtering logic, they are checked by default.
Added text Vendor Recipes Explanation.
Fixed Awakened Support Skill Gems filtering.
Updated tiering (and in-game appearance based on it) of all Divination Cards. New Divination Cards tiering based on the result item(s) and tier number after that. This change was made mostly for find your undesired card more quickly. Some Divination Cards that result in item(s) that belong to different categories, they belong to only one. For example, Divination Card Humility result in Tabula Rasa, Unique Body Armour with 6 Linked Sockets. Tabula Rasa is mostly known for 6 Linked Sockets and not as Unique Body Armour, so it belongs to 5-6 Links category.

Technical changes:
All Components' names and logic were changed based on the Tab they belong to. This is completely inner change and should no affect any functional.

UPD 09.06.2022 v3.1 hotfix:
Added missing "Hide rest Normal and Magic Flasks" option to default config and to save/load.
Fixed some Flasks/Skill Gems save/load.
Essences Levels now called Tiers.

v3.2:
Currency, Other Items Tab: fixed Blood-filled Vessel appearance;
Special Items, Influence Tab: Identified Items are currently affect only non-corrupted items;
Simplified Normal/Magic/Rare Special Bases filtering;
Special Items, Vendor Recipe Items Tab: added missing RGB Armour 2x4;
Accessories Tab: changed design, added buttons to increase/decrease ilvl by 1;
Rare Items Tab: changed border color for rare Rings/Amulets/Belts with ilvl <60;
Map Device Items Tab: changed in-game color of all Atziri Sacrifices;
Other Items Tab: removed colored border of Quest Items;
Other Items Tab: changed the color of Labyrinth items;
Options Tab: buttons for deleting configs are now blocked after deleting;
Tweaker is updated for the Lake of Kalandra League: Skill Gems added to the corresponding Tab, other items are available at the first Tab (Tainted Currency filtering still working, will move them later);
Removed Items: Sentinel Drones, Sentinel Power Cores.
Default config updated.

UPD 22.08.2022 v3.2 hotfix:
Fixed new Wands and Rings base types filtering;
Reduced Font size of Identified items.

v3.3
1) Currency Tab:
Kalandra League's Divination cards moved to Div. Cards Tab;
Kalandra League's Ring moved to corresponding Kalandra Rings Tabs;
Bone Ring moved to corresponding Rings Tabs;
Calling Wand and Convening Wand moved to Special Items Tab;
Reflective Oil moved to Other Tab;
Added Harvest Lifeforce Currency to General/Exotic Tab;
Ultimatum Aspects moved to Unique Items Tab;
Mirrored Tablet was removed;
Kalandra Reliquary Keys moved to Map Device Items Tab;
Moved Alva's Memory, Einhar's Memory, Kirac's Memory and Niko's Memory to Other Items Tab;
Sentinel Stackable Currency and Infused Engineer's Orb moved from Other Tab to Drop Disabled Tab;
All Tainted Currency moved from Drop Disabled Tab to General/Exotic Tab.

2) Mods Tab:
Mods Tab reworked and improved, you can now filter any Identified item that has one of the mods listed (experimental), lists mostly contain top-tier mods.

3) Special Items Tab:
Vendor Recipe Items 6 Linked Sockets and 6 Sockets moved to Vendor Recipe Items Tab (visually only);
Add filtering for most expensive helmet enchantments (last league prices);
You can now filter ANY items with Helmet/Gloves/Boots enchantment (experimental);
Added tiers for Atlas influence items: Eater of Worlds and Searing Exarch implicit modifiers;
Other Influences section: Weapons are now split by Weapon Bases;
Added option to filter Fractured and Synthesysed Cluster Jewels;
Corrupted: Weapons and Quivers and Identified and not Corrupted: Other Items sections moved to a separate tab, added Mirrored Items to that tab as well;
Added more info about Vendor Recipe Items;
Added "All" buttons to Any Links Tab;
Simplified Abyss Sockets filtering.

5) Armour Tab:
Fixed sections' alignment.

6) Accessories Tab:
Unset Ring and Breach Ring were moved to Rings Tab;
Simplified Talismans filtering;
Cluster Jewels are filtered by Enchantment name now;
Rare Drops Rings, Amulets and Belts move some;
Moved Drop Disabled items to separate Tab.

7) Rare Items Tab:
The Searing Exarch Implicit and The Eater of Worlds Implicit sections removed from Rare items Tab, they are now filtered at Special Items Tab.
Special Bases: Rare moved to Special Items Tab;
Fixed Armour Tab sections' alignment;
Simplified Talismans filtering;
Unset Ring and Breach Ring were moved to Rings Tab;
Rare Cluster Jewels removed from Rare items Tab, all non-Unique Cluster Jewels are now filtered in Accessories Tab* (*this change will be applied in the next version);
Moved Drop Disabled items to separate Tab;
Section with Rare Rings/Amulets/Belts filtering by ilvl were moved to Special Items Tab → Vendor Recipe Items Tab.

9) Skill Gems Tab:
Added an option to show Starting Gems in the first location, Twilight Strand (AreaLevel = 1), it is on by default and all common Skill Gems drops were removed from default config;
Alternate Quality Gems are now split into Anomalous, Divergent, Phantasmal;
Added an option to show Skill Gems with High Quality (15%+).

10) Div. Cards Tab:
Updated tiers of all divinations cards based on previous league data;
Maps Tab renamed to Maps/Blueprints due to new card added.

11) Maps Tab:
Add Favourite Maps section to whoe maps checked with brighter highlight.

12) Map Device Items:
Changed order of Maven's Invitations, sorted them by moment they were added to the game, added detailed hints;
Move Lures from to Legacy/Drop Disabled section.

13) Heist Tab:
Removed filtering of Heist Gear, Cloaks, Brooches and Tools by Rarity, added filtering by ilvl instead;
Unique Contracts moved from Heist Tab to Unique Items Tab;
Quest Contracts moved from Heist Tab to Other Items Tab.

14) Other Items Tab:
Harbringer Unique Pieces moved from Other Items Tab to Unique Items Tab.

15) Unique Items Tab:
Now exists.

16) Options Tab:
Option to "Check folders "My Games" and "Path of Exile" for existence, create them if needed" was removed, if you are using Tweaker you need to have game installed (or create folders required by yourself), otherwise you will get an error.

+ Other global changes:
Armour order changed globally: Body Armour → Helmets → Gloves → Boots → Shields;
Base Jewels order changed globally: Crimson Jewel → Viridian Jewel → Cobalt Jewel;
Abyss Jewels order changed globally: Murderous Eye Jewel → Hypnotic Eye Jewel → Searching Eye Jewel → Ghastly Eye Jewel;
Default config updated;

+ Technical changes:
All images are stored in png now, as a result all item images now work with Left Mouse Button (Show, colored) and Right Mouse Button (Hide, Grayed).

v3.4
Sanctum Divination Cards moved to Div. Cards Tab.
Fracturing Orb and Fracturing Shard moved to Currency Tab => General/Exotic Tab.
All Sanctum Relics moved to Other Items Tab.
Added Tab to filter items with Crucible Passive Tree, available under Special Items Tab.
Added new Crucible Stackable Currency (Igneous Geode, Crystalline Geode and Magmatic Ore) to the 1st Tab.
Added new Crucible Skill Gems to corresponding Tabs, removed Onslaught Support.
Added 5 new Crucible Divination Cards to the 1st Tab.
Removed all Charged, Enriched and Pure Breachstone from Map Device Items Tab.
Updated some names changes.
Updated Favourite maps list.
Options at Cluster Jewels Tab at Accessories Tab affect only Normal and Magic Items now (as well as Hide option at the bottom).
Default config updated.

v3.5
Greatly expanded Unique Items Tab, you can now filter any Unique Item by base.

v3.6
Tweaker is updated for Trial of the Ancestors League.

v3.7
Currency Tab
Delve Tab: checked current Fossils' prices;
All Alchemical Resonators were moved to "Legacy/Ruthless mode" section;
TotA Tab: all Tattoos, all Omens and Hinekora's Lock were moved to Currency Tab → TotA Tab and sorted alphabetically.

Special Items Tab
Influence Tab: reduced font size of all Fractured and Synthesused Items;
Corrupted/Identified/Mirrored: Added option "Any Corrupted Item with 2 or more Corrupted Mods";
Changed order of all Special Bases (Body Armour > Helmets > Gloves > Boots), as in other sections;
Removed ilvl slider from Fishing Rods;
Added checkbox to "Apply ilvl changes to all Item Rarities at the same time";
Changed Images for colors in RGBW Links and RGBW Sockets Tabs.

Accessories and Rare Items Tabs
Added sliders to filter Cluster Jewels by Item Level.

Rare Items Tab
Hide Rare Items Tab: separated Hide rest Rare 1H Weapons/Quivers and 2H Weapons.

Flasks Tab
Removed Item Class "Critical Utility Flasks";
Added detailed description to all Flasks.

Gems Tab
Special Skill Gems Tab: aligned sections/options.

Div. Cards Tab
2 new Divination Cards were moved to Div. Cards Tab.

Maps Tab
Added separate section for Special Maps of all tiers;
Divided Favourite Maps and usual (non-special) Maps into Unidentified and Identified (mostly to reduce the font size of Identified Maps).

Heist Tab
Changed color of all Heist Items in Tweaker to better distinguish their types.

Other Items Tab
Forbidden Tome and Sanctum Research Items were moved to Other Items Tab;
Added option to "Hide Quest Contracts", it will work when "Quest Contracts" option is unchecked;
Added custom text-to-speech sounds for: Stone of Passage, Flashpowder Keg, Expedition Logbook, Alva's Memory, Einhar's Memory, Kirac's Memory, Niko's Memory, Quest Items.

Options Tab
Recolored window position images, replaced them with png;
Added underline when hovering mouse over links.

Global Changes
Changed in-game appearance of these items: ToTa League Items, all Crystallised Lifeforce, Enkindling/Instilling orbs, Catalysts, Remnant of Corruption, all Splinters, Logbooks, all Ois and Blighted Maps, Enchanted/Delirium Maps, Stacked Deck, all Talismans, Fossils, Corrupted/Mirrored/Identified Items, Items with RGBW Sockets and Links, All Heist Items, Quest Contracts, Quest Items;

Jewels previously named "General Jewels" or just "Jewels" were renamed to "Base Jewels" (just a visual change, based on GGG's naming);

Added "HasInfluence None" flag for more accurate filtering to these items: Crucible Items, Items with Searing Exarch/Eater of World Implicit, Fractured and Synthesised Items, Corrupted Items, Identified and not Corrupted Items, Mirrored Items, Experimented/Ritual/Expedition Base Types, All Vendor Recipe Items, Items with RGBW Links, Items with 3/4/5 Linked Sockets, Items with RGBW Sockets, Items with White/Abyss Sockets, Normal and Magic Weapons and Armour, All Accessories, All Flasks, All Non-Shaper/Non-Elder Maps. This change is not currently affecting any "Hide rest" sections. I will watch carefully for any possible interactions of this change;

Changed color of all "Hide rest" options to red for better visibility (in Tweaker), except for Hide Rare Items Tab;

"CustomAlertSound" flags were replaced with "CustomAlertSoundOptional", added "PlayAlertSound" flag in these cases, as a result added Loot Filter file with Tweaker's default config to Game → Item Filters section of official Path of Exile website.

[v3.7 hotfix] Fixed buttons at Maps Tab → Rest Maps Tab.

v3.8
Starting Tab: added new Div. Cards, new Rings, new Amulet, new Tinctures, new Charms, new Item Class: Corpses added in Affliction League;
Currency Tab → Other Tab: added Tainted Catalyst;
Currency Tab → Other Tab: Amorphous Delirium Orb renamed to Challenging Delirium Orb;
Currency Tab → Other Tab: Imperial Delirium Orb was removed as it can no longer drop;
Currency Tab → Other Tab: Tainted Blessing was removed as it can no longer drop;
Currency Tab → Other Tab: Prime Regrading Lens and Secondary Regrading Lens was removed as they were from the game;
Currency Tab → Drop Disabled Tab: Silver Coin was removed as it was removed from the game (actually it was enabled in ToTa League);
Gems Tab → Special Gems Tab: added Custom Alert Sound for Empower Support;
Gems Tab → Special Gems Tab: removed all alternative Gems' quality options, as they were removed from the game;
Gems Tab → Special Gems Tab: added Transfigured Gems;
Div. Cards Tab: divination Cards Divine Justice, Doryani's Epiphany, Dying Anguish, Terrible Secret of Space, The Blessing of Moosh, and The Hook were moved to Drop Disabled Tab;
Maps Tab → Unidentified/Identified Favourite Maps Tabs: updated Maps list for Affliction League;
Maps Tab → Rest Maps Tab: fixed buttons (yes, once again);
Map Device Items Tab: Rusted Metamorph Scarab was renamed to Rusted Ultimatum Scarab;
Map Device Items Tab: Polished Metamorph Scarab was renamed to Polished Ultimatum Scarab;
Map Device Items Tab: Gilded Metamorph Scarab was renamed to Gilded Ultimatum Scarab;
Map Device Items Tab: Winged Metamorph Scarab was renamed to Winged Ultimatum Scarab;
Other Items Tab: Enchanted Incubator was removed as it can no longer drop;
Other Items Tab: Metamorph Brain, Metamorph Eye, Metamorph Liver, Metamorph Lung, Metamorph Heart were removed as they were removed from the game;
Unique Items Tabs: added some missing Uniques' names;
Unique Items Tabs: Unique Jewels Endless Misery, Soul's Wick and Spirit Guards were removed;
Unique Items Tab → Other Items Tab: Ultimatum Aspect was renamed to Vaal Aspect;
Dramatically reduced Tweaker's chance to stuck, freeze or crush after pressing "Create Loot Filter" button; As well added 2 Options to avoid these cases: completely hide window or minimize it and put on top of the game (intended to be used with 1920x1080 screen resoluftion);

v3.8 hotfix Fixed Configs' loading process.

v3.9
Added Empty Coffin and Filled Coffin (does not drop) to 1st Tab;
Added options for Flaring Allflame Embers and Allflame Embers to 1st Tab;
Added/moved these re-enabled Divination Cards: Divine Justice, Doryani's Epiphany, Dying Anguish, Terrible Secret of Space, The Blessing of Moosh, The Hook;
Renamed "Veiled Chaos Orb" to "Veiled Orb" (Currency → General/Exotic Tab);
Removed Items from Tab "Currency" → "General/Exotic": Awakened Sextant, Elevated Sextant;
Removed Items from Tab "Currency" → "Other": Surveyor's Compass, Charged Compass;
Checked all Tattoos;
Replaced Mechalarm Belt → Mechanical Belt at Tab "Special Items" → "Special Bases";
Added new gems to Tab "Gems": Red Strength Skill Gem - Call to Arms, Blue Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem - Automation, Blue Intelligence Support Gem - Sacred Wisps;
These temporarily disabled Divination Cards were moved to Tab "Div. Cards" → "Drop Disabled": Monochrome, More is Never Enough, Rebirth and Renewal, Underground Forest;
Added Tier 17 maps to Tab "Maps" → "Special Maps and "Maps" → "Rest Maps";
Updated maps list from Tab "Maps";
Removed all old Scarabs from Tab "Map Device Items", new Scarabs are at the separate "Scarabs" Tab now;
Removed Items from Tab "Map Device Items": all Maven's Invitations;
Added these fragments to Map Device Items Tab: Awakening Fragment, Blazing Fragment, Cosmic Fragment, Decaying Fragment, Devouring Fragment, Reality Fragment, Synthesising Fragment.

Post-v3.9 small visual update (4th of April):
Updated icons for: Necropolis Coffins, Allflame Embers, Challenging Delirium Orb, Omens, Necroposil Fragments, Scarabs, Challenging Incubator.

Download Tweaker v3.9 for Necropolis:
https://mega.nz/file/StpEXJDT#0Xz0KcIiWdfkJfBPmfwRpEUSdbGa06_RcAEmPf7ELGI
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Apr 5, 2024, 2:11:17 PM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 9:35:38 AM
Tweaker updated to version 3.0. Links updated.
Version changes will be available at the first post soon.

You can test this version in-game before Sentinel League starts, to do this, just uncheck all checkboxes from "Sentinel League" section at the first Tab.
All config files created right now will work in the new league (unless GGG messes up something again).
Check this Forum Thread at the last day before Sentinel to be safe.
Just checked Tweaker for current game version, it's working fine.
While I was checking, I've fixed some minor Hide issues with 4 last options of Heist Tab, it's fixed now and links are updated. Config files are compatible, of course.
Tweaker updated to version 3.1. Links updated.
Version changes are available at the first post.

Config files from v3.0 are NOT compatible with v3.1.

UPD 09.06.2022 v3.1 hotfix:
Added missing "Hide rest Normal and Magic Flasks" option to default config and to save/load.
Fixed some Flasks/Skill Gems save/load.
Essences Levels now called Tiers.

Links updated.
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Jun 8, 2022, 6:28:09 PM
I tested Your Tweaker, nice work, but there is no reversion after pressing All Button, no tooltip when hover on buttons or options, user don't know what to do. Strange option with normal - magic items without rare and unique etc, why ?
What means green or red borders ?
Program generates long file with about 17000 lines You must work on syntax.

One question how You list items like weapons by poe API ?

🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jul 6, 2022, 7:12:11 PM
"
koszmarnica wrote:
I tested Your Tweaker, nice work, but there is no reversion after pressing All Button, no tooltip when hover on buttons or options, user don't know what to do. Strange option with normal - magic items without rare and unique etc, why ?
What means green or red borders ?
Program generates long file with about 17000 lines You must work on syntax.

One question how You list items like weapons by poe API ?

Hey again and thanks for the feedback, let me explain everything you've mentioned:

1) Right Mouse Button used to uncheck the options, works with buttons and most text strings, I know that's not very straight-forward and making it more clear is in my To-Do List for a long time for now, most likely will improve it in the next update

2) About filtering by Normal/Magic/Rare Rarity, this is mostly based on my gaming experience; for most players filtering Rare items would be enough and they don't really care of most Normal/Magic items (most of them hidden by default); splitting Normal/Magic and Rare Items also caused by how Rarity filtering work in filter file, for example I cannot filter Normal and Rare items with one "chunk" of code, I mean it's not possible to write something like "Rarity = Normal Rare" afaik; Unique items are complete different, they are rare drops unless you juicing your map a lot and currently there's no detailed filtering for Uniques; Unique Items can't be filtered by actual Unique name unfortunately, only by item bases, which will take some time to make it proper and easy to mess up/hide some valuable items, moreover prices of some Uniques change mid-league, and some prices can sky-rocket, so I've left them with simple filtering for now

3) I'm not sure what green/red borders you are referring to, I've changed in-game appearance for many items in the last updates and work still in progress; my main idea here is simplicity and no colors overload (like in most item filters, like NeverSink one)

4) Symbols/Lines amount was not an issue for a long time and currently it's not possible to copy-paste filter's contents in "Your Item Filters" section on site because of that; increasing lines count is mostly caused by how config files work, for example if price of some Currency item will sky-rocket mid-league, I can quickly change it's in-game appearance without changing config files logic and config files will stay compatible (because all of Currency items are currently filtered one by one); It's not a big issue though, despite the site pops up an error, filter files of any length can be loaded in-game

5) I've answered you about PoE API before, I'm not using it in any way currently, all item lists in Tweaker created by me, mostly based on in-game, Wiki and PoEDB data
1. Ahh ok works fine, but how user and I could know that ?! There is no hint, tooltip is the best.

2. Hymm I think You should work on the syntax, every thing is possible. My filter shows together rare with influence separately with any enhancement separately with quality above 20% separately and if all this condition occurs join the rules together to show, this is more complicated. This is problem with your syntax.
And it is confirmed by producing very big file like I mentioned before. 17 000 and only few rules. It also manifests in long file loading, I checked this.

3. This green borders, but I suppose this is mark of enable to show

4. I think it is possible

5. Ok thx

Another observation is the lack of description, help tip etc on elements of gui. User don't know how use it. The best way to do this are tooltips, hints etc, You should also add some description of showing the items on ground, the rules.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jul 7, 2022, 9:00:24 AM
Oh, you meant grean/red borders in the Tweaker itself.
Green border → item is shown
Red border → item is hidden

For checkboxes:
Checked → item is shown
Unchecked → no action/no code

I should mention this somewhere too ^^
Last edited by ANGEL_UNDEAD on Jul 7, 2022, 9:10:05 AM
put it on github, no way i'm downloading from mega :D
"
h3h3sucks wrote:
put it on github, no way i'm downloading from mega :D

Hey. I'm not familiar with github that well, is it allowed to upload just exe-file without source code there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info