Announcing Path of Exile: Sentinel

ultimatum was a boring league running in circle why this people spamming this sh.t
no balance changes when 90% of the skills in the game are dead zzzzzzzzzzzzz
IGN: Microwave
No balance changes is the most disappointing thing to hear about this league.
"
Innomen wrote:
No nerfs or buffs, mixed feels. Elites will rush to game breaking builds on day 1, economy will be completely ruined in 3 days.

Maybe you'd have more fun if you actually played the game instead of trying to simply play the economy. I recommend you give it a shot.
this league is really underwhelming, no balance at all means : tons of skill that are dead stay dead once again, Builds that are Meta will still be Meta again making ppl just play the same crap again cause why not.
feels bad.

also i personnaly usually buy Supporter Packs for some unique themed Armour stuff and weapon skins so the new Supporter Packs are a miss for me, atleast the thought was there i guess
catering to the elites...i guess ggg truly never learns

just more challenges that put people off playing
generally dangerous
"
Pathfinder wrote:
no balance changes when 90% of the skills in the game are dead zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not saying no new gem (awakened enlight/empower btw) or balance skills is a good thing thing.
But still, you can finish the atlas in soft mod, and kill all previous late game boss with almost every skills... cheers
this league announcement it the most disappointing one of all times so far
Keen for 3.18 :D, thanks GGG.
Holy crap I have to learn how to avoid reading the responses to these announcement threads on the forums. So much negativity.

I think nearly everything announced was interesting and am looking forward to the league.
- here's my sig

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info