[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
Cruélz wrote:
what is budget for league starter?

Until t12 you can start for extreme cheap 10-25 chaos in average (ghastly theater shield, rainbow stride boots, a 5/6-link body armour, a cluster, some resis and benchcrafts, ghastly jewels, belt etc.)

For T16 and pinnacle bosses as CI the build uses aegis aurora and skin of the lords/ loyals , circles of nostalgia, plus a weapon and some clusters.

Aegis is ordinary around 2 div, skin of the lords/loyals 1-5 div, circles of nostalgia 5-40 chaos, a weapons like CIP / Arakaali's Fang / United in dreams 10 chaos - 2 div, some clusters and a rumi's concoction flask around 20-50 chaos.
Amulet-anoint and mana-multiplier on a helmet are nice too.

So in total the average budget is around 5 div in the first days.

I gonna test in standard if the new minion-leech and Ghost reaver and a sorrow of the divine-flask are enough to map in red t13-t16 without aegis aurora (2 div less).
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 26, 2024, 6:43:05 PM
+++ 3.24 News +++

In [3.24] Hoapolis the returning tattoos will free up full geared around 8 passivepoints and the keystone on skin of the lords. Some spell suppression notes and Chance to poison can be switched out. B.i.s. geared 11-14 passives will be free to spend.

Nice possibilities to path instead are the +1 chaos-mastery for damage, or ethereal feast for es-leech (with ball lightning of static lvl 20, quality 0) and recovery, or sovereignity for easy mana-management and free to choose amulet-anoint.

The allstars will also stack around 20% more ehp with es on tattoos in the build.

The boot-slot will become flexible and can be switched out to 10% more damage (i.e. windscreams, then switch the curse-mastery to the +1 chaos-mastery "corruption") or easy management with the rainbow stride-boots. In general some movementspeed will get in too.

Because the allstars travel much across int- and dex-notes and can get needed attributes easy on clustertransfers, the build turns in 3.24 much more easy for full optimizations.

With the new sapphire flask (+5-10 % increased max cold-resi) the synergies of aegis aurora and melding of the flesh become again much more valuable. 85%-90% all max resis are fast reached when you want further more focus on tankyness.

The pathfinder get more easy 100% flask-uptime with some tattoos.

Capping attack block get possible too.

In rippy not to scip league-content and the new t17 map-mods the HoA-build defend with much more tanky defensive layers as other builds. The new scarabs looks awesome for full juiced lategame.
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 29, 2024, 6:53:29 AM
The necromancer get much substain with ghost reaver and es-leech when wanted.

There are 2 valuable options to choose. I will do the testings in First days of League, in which poe-content the new leech with Ghost reaver is enough to Switch out other sources of substain.

When you focus on damage choose the set-up:

Cold iron point dagger + darkness enthroned belt + "corruption" +1 chaos-mastery on the passive tree

When you focus on tankyness choose:

United in dreams sword + graven's secret belt + jewel slots for abyss jewels on the passive tree
Why does this build still have anomalous and divergent gems in the pob?
Or still recommend withering step on LMB?
Last edited by Jinks on Mar 29, 2024, 10:50:11 AM
"
Jinks wrote:
Why does this build still have anomalous and divergent gems in the pob?
Or still recommend withering step on LMB?

Use the pob-community-fork and update it.

Only the pob.inn webpage don't update and still shows the old gems. I don't know why too.

Lmb is not used, simply selfcast withering step. Fullgeared you can use more triggers too when wanted. It's already removed from almost all texts, where did I missed it?
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 29, 2024, 11:25:28 AM
Lots of places in the skills > movement section.

Not sure what you mean about the anomalous gems, I didn't go to the webpage, I imported the link in the community fork pob and they show as anomalous, divergent, etc. It's up to date, this is the only build where this happens /shrug

I'm gonna try to league start this, I wanted to for a long time, and even if it's bait, it's not hard to pivot to something else. I'm a slow leveler, but I'll post some updates along the way.
this build sounds almost too good
not sure why arakaaly is in 80-90 section and cold point is in final items...while in the forum arakaaly is the ultimate weapon
do NOT exp with this is very very VERY BAD. just go for something else ultil you can switch.
Nice job baiting people with the 100 virulence in the config
"
LazyloafsTV wrote:
Nice job baiting people with the 100 virulence in the config

pob-community-fork calculates the maximum virulences with HoA-gem-quality and pure agony on medium clusters. Limit/ Lower the virulences to the max and the damage is equal.

You can configure 50, 500 or 5000 virulences and pob calculates solely the maximum of your gear and tree....

Later in the b.i.s.-setups 100 virulences are reached of course too.
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 31, 2024, 2:28:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info