[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

+++ Some datamined trees of the [3.21] weapon- and shield-trees are out!+++

When they are not faked, they are much, much more impactful as expected!

Huge!

Arachnophilia forever! Lol 😉

Don't open, be careful, it's a spoiler:

Spoiler

Virulences decay 30% slower ❤

Minions convert 25% of Physical Damage to Chaos - because The Herald already converts 40% physical to chaos, you reach 65% conversions and effects of withers without white sockets of triad grips. Other gloves like rares, asenaths or vixens turn much more interesting.

Nimis-support for ball-lightnings, eye of winter poisons, blazing salvo forks in flamewalls, winterorb channels hydrosphere, orb of storm frequency 60% increased - everything useable in hundred interactions for more HoA-virulences.

+2 Max-resis, Rampage, Ailment avoidances, reduced ailment durations, Mana on block, increased effects of implicits, reduced curse-effects, spell suppression, es-leech, spellblock etc... on the tanky side

Keystones, supports, empower support, manaleech, increased castspeed, spells chance to poison, minions chance to poison increased wither-effects, minions convert physical to chaos, ... etc. - awesome!

Auto-channelled void/ gravity spheres with storm bursts! Awesome!

https://poedb.tw/us/Weapon_passive
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 6, 2023, 9:57:37 PM
"
DarkMortyr wrote:
Thanks for the information!
I am in the process of preparing for the new league and I usually like to play some unique non-meta builds. This time around I found this build that made me interested, so I am trying to find out how I would like to run it. Personally Necro seems like the most interesting class to me for this build, as it should supposedly deal a good amount of single target dmg and I can improve the clear with Forbidden jewels and Profane Bloom node as I also kinda like explosive builds.

As for the ailment immunity. I was thinking about Darkness Enthroned belt with 50% "avoid being shocked" jewel and Stormshroud. That seems like a decent solution to me. You can also directly upgrade from that to Mageblood in the future with 55% shock avoidance affix on flask and 95% increased effect.

Yes, with the stormshroud you get fast the needed avoidance-stats on ghastly jewels, boots and in the shield mastery. Mageblood then again frees up the slots.

In the new weapon trees are also many ailment avoidances added.

Necro remains the best ascendancy scaling the chaosdamage up with permament unholy might, while pathfinder reaches more early the big mix of tankyness.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 6, 2023, 6:51:33 PM
All levelling trees are optimized!

Clusters and levelling-gear is already extreme cheap in trade!

Here we sting:

https://pobb.in/3bdCXXcq
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 8, 2023, 6:27:34 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
All levelling trees are optimized!

Clusters and levelling-gear is already extreme cheap in trade!

Here we sting:

https://pobb.in/3bdCXXcq

Almost all of the gear is pretty cheap, I was really surprised at how cheap the clusters are compared to most meta build clusters. The Chayula / Breach nerfs made United in Dream and Skin of the Loyal / Lords way more expensive though. Severed in Sleep isn't too expensive fortunately, but the rest definitely are. Easy fix by just taking a good ES base, and keeping Chance to Poison on your CWC setup, but does hurt the damage somewhat.

Thanks for the very thorough guide!
xd
Last edited by MkDdZZzAfZ on Nov 2, 2023, 6:12:52 AM
"
MkDdZZzAfZ wrote:
It's possible to have brand with poison or other alternative to storm? As keeping up those poison for self cast is kinda annoying

Storm Brand + Chance to Poison has been working just fine for me in maps up to basic T16s (i.e. just Chisel + Alch + Vaal), personally. However, even with The Golden Rule, it won't be enough to keep Virulence up very high on single target / boss fights; you'll want something that hits more frequently like the Storm Brand CwC setup there.
What am I missing? In the guide it shows an item "Severed in sleep" also has extra minion damage and poisons enemies, but in trade I can only find "inflict wither" and no bonus minion damage?
"
CptLevis wrote:
What am I missing? In the guide it shows an item "Severed in sleep" also has extra minion damage and poisons enemies, but in trade I can only find "inflict wither" and no bonus minion damage?

From 3.21 patch notes:

"The Severed in Sleep Unique Sword no longer has +10-20 to all Attributes, Minions Deal 20-30% increased Damage, Minions have 60% chance to Poison Enemies on Hit, or Minions Recover 20% of Life on Killing a Poisoned Enemy. It now provides Minions have +29% Chaos Resistance, Grants level 25 Envy Skill, Minions have 60% chance to inflict Withered on Hit, and Minions have +5% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Withered Debuff on Enemy."
"
FutureAeons wrote:
"
CptLevis wrote:

From 3.21 patch notes:

"The Severed in Sleep Unique Sword no longer has +10-20 to all Attributes, Minions Deal 20-30% increased Damage, Minions have 60% chance to Poison Enemies on Hit, or Minions Recover 20% of Life on Killing a Poisoned Enemy. It now provides Minions have +29% Chaos Resistance, Grants level 25 Envy Skill, Minions have 60% chance to inflict Withered on Hit, and Minions have +5% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Withered Debuff on Enemy."

So is the unique item still worth going for? I'm playing it as a League starter so I'm not sure anymore lol.
Items from Breach are way more expensive than previous league, some alternatives would be amazing.
DO NOT farm for ONI!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info